i sort of did this a little bit differently then the install guide
on my sister's Droid X
1. sbf phone to 2.2.1
2. reboot on phone recovery
3. wipe data and cache
4. update from the phone to 2.3.3 gb 4.5.605
5. root with pete's
6. side wonder machine the rom manager and droid 2 recovery
7. run rom manager flash and then run d2 recovery with both superuser permission
8. recovery mode then wipe data, cache and dalvisk? data
9. install from sdcard, install zip, and reboot.
10. boot loop
have i done something wrong somewhere in the process?
everything worked when i rooted. checked barnacles and the superuser gave all permissions.
i also read that i have to mount something berfore i reboot
can someone help?