DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droidx 11/02 - Its Time For A Revolution!

1. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    112 times
    Phone
    HTC One
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    Very strange!! Are you sure you are installing the one in the link??? does you defaulted screen look like the one in the screenshot with the smoked glass search widget?
    Nope, I installed from Rom Toolbox. The background is similar but not exactly the same. I'll try the linked one and see if that works better.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Flashed LIB 3. Great so far! Fast! I installed the first DX CWR(not the 2nd-init) and I can't get into recovery. When I try it just stays at red "M". Battery pull fixes it. Tried usb debug on/off but no go. Ideas?

DX. CFU. LIB 3 1.0
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Hats off to this amazing rom! Its really good! I do have one question for the devs, after install, the market reinstalled rom toolbox pro, which left me with 2 rom toolbox icons, the adware one with a borderless icon, and the donate one with a bordered icon. I checked it out in rom toolbox and noticed the pro is version 4.05 and the ad supported version is 4.06. How can I have only the pro version and have it be the latest version? Thanks again for reinventing the Droid x (again)

EDIT: I ended up uninstalling rom toolbox (ad supported) thru app manager in rom toolbox (pro) and all is well!
    Last edited by maximus4; 11-04-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: update
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX
    How long till themes will be possible
    OG Droid Razr Maxx
    Cyanogenmod 11 nightly
    64G SD (until they make a bigger one)

Samsung Galaxytab 7+
    AOSPA 3.68 (4.2.2 base)
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Twitter
    @listen2theman92
    Phone
    Rooted DROID RAZR
    Great ROM. Its nice to have the Customizer back. This also plays very nicely with Boot Manager

Boot Manager
    -Brad
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    I have run across two very minor issues so far. The pull down menu edit causes a force stop after selecting ok and the blur email app shuts down during email check. Otherwise I'm loving it! Thanks team Liberty!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Will it be safe for me to install Liberty 3v1 right over my AOSP Liberty GB v8 if I wipe and reset during the install process?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Last edited by wchaworth; 11-04-2011 at 05:40 AM.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus / Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus4 View Post
    Hats off to this amazing rom! Its really good! I do have one question for the devs, after install, the market reinstalled rom toolbox pro, which left me with 2 rom toolbox icons, the adware one with a borderless icon, and the donate one with a bordered icon. I checked it out in rom toolbox and noticed the pro is version 4.05 and the ad supported version is 4.06. How can I have only the pro version and have it be the latest version? Thanks again for reinventing the Droid x (again)
    I was also wondering this? I just uninstalled the regular Rom Toolbox (4.05) and kept the Rom Toolbox Pro (4.06). Is anything different between the two feature wise? A similar thing happened with Titanium Backup. The Pro version was in my market list but was listed as 'not installed' with no option to install, but when I went to manage my apps, it was in there. I just uninstalled Titanium Backup and the Pro key, and re-installed both, and now everything is good to go.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus / Droid X

Blur Alarm Clock

I found a bug with the Blur Alarm Clock, but I am not sure if it is related to Liberty or not. I installed the Blur Alarm from the Liberty Customizer, but when I go to set the alarm the time is off by 12 hours (i.e. set alarm for 5:00 am, when I hit done, it goes back to the main alarm screen, and it says it is set for 5:00 pm, but the alarm still goes off at 5:00 am). Not a big deal just kind of confusing, I kept thinking my alarm wasn't going to go off this morning, but it did at 5:00 am (pm).

Running Liberty3 DX, came right from RC 1.1, no data wipe, just a cache wipe.

No other issues at this time.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by cjriddle22 View Post
    I found a bug with the Blur Alarm Clock, but I am not sure if it is related to Liberty or not. I installed the Blur Alarm from the Liberty Customizer, but when I go to set the alarm the time is off by 12 hours (i.e. set alarm for 5:00 am, when I hit done, it goes back to the main alarm screen, and it says it is set for 5:00 pm, but the alarm still goes off at 5:00 am). Not a big deal just kind of confusing, I kept thinking my alarm wasn't going to go off this morning, but it did at 5:00 am (pm).

Running Liberty3 DX, came right from RC 1.1, no data wipe, just a cache wipe.

No other issues at this time.
    Be sure the ASOP alarm has been removed.

DX. CFU. LIB 3 1.0
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links