How to go from any ROM to LGB 0.8
How to go from any ROM to LGB 0.8:
What you'll need (google these if you don't have/can't find them):
2. Droid 2 Recovery Bootstrap v184.108.40.206.apk (Note the Droid 2, not Droid X.)
3. RSD Lite 4.9
5. TBH's 2-part Rooted GB .596 (You'll find these here: http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/d...-everyone.html - find File Part 1 and File Part 2.)
6. Liberty GB 0.8
7. --A 100% CHARGED BATTERY.--
1. Copy the apk files, TBH zips and Liberty 0.8 to your SD card.
2. Install RSD Lite 4.9 on your PC (Windows only. If you don't have Windows, let us know.)
3. Put your phone in bootloader mode by turning it off then holding down volume down + camera button + power until you see white text on black background. (You might have to release after a few seconds and click the power button once really quickly to get the screen to come up.)
4. Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
5. Run RSD Lite 4.9.
6. Select your phone (it's the only item in the table), then select ... to choose the SBF file you downloaded, then click Start. Wait for your phone to reboot.
-- Problems: 1. If your phone doesn't show up in RSD Lite, let us know. 2. Your phone may get stuck in a boot loop. If it does, hold down the home key to get into stock recovery then wipe data/factory reset. If your phone gets to this point, the SBF was successful whether RSD Lite tells you it was or not.
7. Don't activate your phone. Press the 4 corners of the screen from the top left clockwise (bottom corners ABOVE the on-screen buttons) to skip activation.
8. Enable unknown sources in applications and USB Debugging in applications->development
9. Install and run z4 Root, should reboot your phone. If it doesn't do it yourself.
10. Install Droid 2 Bootstrap, then Bootstrap Recovery, then Reboot Recovery. Phone should reboot into clockwork mod.
11. Install Part 1 of TBH's rooted GB, then Part 2, then LGB 0.8.
12. Wipe data/factory reset.