DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LGB Question

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    I got an infinite boot loop when flashing the Gingerbread full installation. Any suggestions? I did a Data / Cache wipe when I did this. Should I have left it alone or what? I downloaded the v1 through Liberty Toolbox and used DX Bootstrapper to install it.

Actually, the logo just keeps going, but it eventually booted up with a battery pull. Is that normal and should I reflash or should I go with the next upgrade? Do I skip the previous v0.2 - v0.4 and jump to v0.5 or just skip over the old ones?
    Last edited by Rayzor; 05-04-2011 at 10:32 PM.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X 2.3.340
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    I got an infinite boot loop when flashing the Gingerbread full installation. Any suggestions? I did a Data / Cache wipe when I did this. Should I have left it alone or what? I downloaded the v1 through Liberty Toolbox and used DX Bootstrapper to install it.
    You sbf back to froyo, then downloaded the correct v.01? If so let the toolbox install it for you. It will take a little bit to boot up but it should work for you. As long as you download the one that takes you from froyo to gingerbread then all should be well.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    I updated my post Ch0s3n0n3. Make sure you re-read it. Sorry for the confusion.

"Actually, the logo just keeps going, but it eventually booted up with a battery pull. Is that normal and should I reflash or should I go with the next upgrade? Do I skip the previous v0.2 - v0.4 and jump to v0.5 or just skip over the old ones?"
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X 2.3.340
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    I updated my post Ch0s3n0n3. Make sure you re-read it. Sorry for the confusion.

"Actually, the logo just keeps going, but it eventually booted up with a battery pull. Is that normal and should I reflash or should I go with the next upgrade? Do I skip the previous v0.2 - v0.4 and jump to v0.5 or just skip over the old ones?"
    Yea it takes a while for it to boot up so don't get nervous about the time it takes, just looks like a bootloop. Check in "about phone" and verify your on that build and it says .588. If so I don't see a need to reflash necessarily. So far as going in sequence Im not too sure but me personally I probably would.

5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch0s3n0n3 View Post
    Yea it takes a while for it to boot up so don't get nervous about the time it takes, just looks like a bootloop. Check in "about phone" and verify your on that build and it says .588. If so I don't see a need to reflash necessarily. So far as going in sequence Im not too sure but me personally I probably would.

Awesome man. I was primarily focused on getting this up and running. Going to make a backup of this now that way I don't have to drain 50% of my battery doing this again. Lol. You'd think I'd really know my stuff working for Flextronics and all. Too bad they're getting cut now anyway. T_T Whatever. Thanks bro for all your help. I appreciate your immediate feedback for the majority of this thread.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X 2.3.340
    Your welcome anytime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links