DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gingerbread????

  1. Senior Droid
    Wadman's Avatar
    Member #
    43085
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    125
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    #1

    Gingerbread????

    I have been on vacation for a while now and came back to find that some are running Liberty Gingerbread??? I have searched the forum and looked at some posts and still don't quite understand. Is this a theme or an actual ROM and how can I go about getting it? Sorry if this seems stupid, but I have been outta the game for a week or so.....
  2. Rescue Squad
    spaz33g's Avatar
    Member #
    113637
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    6,388
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    #2
    It is a rom and you can get it by getting the donate version of the liberty toolbox in the marketplace.

    tappin and a talkin
  3. Master Droid
    jdhas's Avatar
    Member #
    131981
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    334
    Phone
    Droid X
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadman View Post
    I have been on vacation for a while now and came back to find that some are running Liberty Gingerbread??? I have searched the forum and looked at some posts and still don't quite understand. Is this a theme or an actual ROM and how can I go about getting it? Sorry if this seems stupid, but I have been outta the game for a week or so.....
    Nightlies of the Liberty Gingerbread can be downloaded from the Donate version of the Liberty Toolbox:

    https://market.android.com/details?i...rty.toolboxpro
  4. Senior Droid
    Wadman's Avatar
    Member #
    43085
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    125
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by spaz33g View Post
    It is a rom and you can get it by getting the donate version of the liberty toolbox in the marketplace.

    tappin and a talkin
    Awesome..thanks. I was looking in Toolbox and it wasn't there....then I went to the market and realized I had an update for the toolbox. Thanks for the quick resoponse..
  5. Droid
    alosenster's Avatar
    Member #
    130746
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    66
    Phone
    Droid X
    #5
    Is there an eta on release to the general public? I'm tempted, but I definitely need to be able to add multiple accounts.
  6. Senior Droid
    Wadman's Avatar
    Member #
    43085
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    125
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    #6
    Alright so I have the option to download gingerbread. If I am currently on Liberty 2.0.1 do I need to do the Full Install of v0.1 to get on Gingerbread and then do the v0.3?
  7. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by alosenster View Post
    Is there an eta on release to the general public? I'm tempted, but I definitely need to be able to add multiple accounts.
    We don't have an ETA at this time. We are working diligently to make sure the rom has all the options and stability that Liberty users are used to before putting it out on display.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  8. Droid
    alosenster's Avatar
    Member #
    130746
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    66
    Phone
    Droid X
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alosenster View Post
    Is there an eta on release to the general public? I'm tempted, but I definitely need to be able to add multiple accounts.
    We don't have an ETA at this time. We are working diligently to make sure the rom has all the options and stability that Liberty users are used to before putting it out on display.
    Fair enough. Looking forward to it.
  9. Team Liberty
    mobile_sensei's Avatar
    Member #
    119313
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Land of Liberty
    Posts
    919
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @mobile_sensei
    Phone
    DROID X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #9

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wadman View Post
    Alright so I have the option to download gingerbread. If I am currently on Liberty 2.0.1 do I need to do the Full Install of v0.1 to get on Gingerbread and then do the v0.3?
    Use the update file for coming from 2.0.1 which upgrades you to Liberty GB v.01, then you can flash v.03

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. [Gingerbread Theme] Stock Gingerbread Theme
    By belanova in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. Gingerbread....
    By o Fi1thy in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:18 AM
  5. Will we get Gingerbread
    By mrtubz69 in forum Motorola Droid 2 Global
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:28 PM

Search tags for this page

droid 2 gingerbread
,

droid x gingerbread stability

,
gingerbread droid
,
gingerbread public release
,
gingerbread stability
,
im on liberty 2.0.1 rom i want to download gingerbread rom w
,
liberty gingerbread
,
liberty gingerbread fo public
,
liberty gingerbread public
,

liberty gingerbread public release

,
liberty gingerbread stability
,

liberty gingerbread v0.1 full install

,
liberty rom gingerbread
,
motorola droid getting gingerbread
,
when will dx get gingerbread
,
when will liberty gingerbread go public
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+