DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 946

Thread: Liberty ROM - v. 2.0

  1. Junior Droid
    extensive's Avatar
    Member #
    178555
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Verizon DROID X
    #11
    Donated... do I get a download link now?
  2. Developer
    jrummy16's Avatar
    Member #
    31454
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,213
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    I am a bit lost though. So I got a pop up on my Liberty Toolbox saying I have an old version....but this thread indicates that it is only available for the DX....so I should not download and install what is popping up in my toolbox?
    Is this the toolbox from the market or on Liberty 1.5?
  3. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by extensive View Post
    Donated... do I get a download link now?
    Open the toolbox pro and it will prompt you to install new Liberty.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  4. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    I am a bit lost though. So I got a pop up on my Liberty Toolbox saying I have an old version....but this thread indicates that it is only available for the DX....so I should not download and install what is popping up in my toolbox?
    Is this the toolbox from the market or on Liberty 1.5?
    The new one in the market. Paid the $5 for it and it prompts me to install 2.0....but I have D2.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  5. Developer
    jrummy16's Avatar
    Member #
    31454
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,213
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by extensive View Post
    Donated... do I get a download link now?
    If you open liberty toolbox donate it will appear right when you open the app. If you though you had to donate via donate link pm me and I can send it to you. Sorry if that isn't clear in the post. Really tired o.O
  6. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #16
    So my question is does the Toolbox know which phone I have to que the right one? I don't mind waiting....but I don't mind not waiting if I dont' have to either....

    Horrible paradox I am in.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  7. Developer
    jrummy16's Avatar
    Member #
    31454
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,213
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    I am a bit lost though. So I got a pop up on my Liberty Toolbox saying I have an old version....but this thread indicates that it is only available for the DX....so I should not download and install what is popping up in my toolbox?
    Is this the toolbox from the market or on Liberty 1.5?
    The new one in the market. Paid the $5 for it and it prompts me to install 2.0....but I have D2.
    It's supported for D2 also. Just was waiting because there was a small bug I fixed. The app on the market should have an update now. If you install the rom from within the toolbox (after updating the toolbox) then it should install for you.
  8. Developer
    jrummy16's Avatar
    Member #
    31454
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,213
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    So my question is does the Toolbox know which phone I have to que the right one? I don't mind waiting....but I don't mind not waiting if I dont' have to either....

    Horrible paradox I am in.
    Yes, it knows what phone you have
  9. Junior Droid
    extensive's Avatar
    Member #
    178555
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Verizon DROID X
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by extensive View Post
    Donated... do I get a download link now?
    If you open liberty toolbox donate it will appear right when you open the app. If you though you had to donate via donate link pm me and I can send it to you. Sorry if that isn't clear in the post. Really tired o.O
    Ya I woke up out of a deep sleep and just donated...PM'd

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  10. Junior Droid
    Malaka128's Avatar
    Member #
    124650
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    28
    Phone
    Droid X
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by extensive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by extensive View Post
    Donated... do I get a download link now?
    If you open liberty toolbox donate it will appear right when you open the app. If you though you had to donate via donate link pm me and I can send it to you. Sorry if that isn't clear in the post. Really tired o.O
    Ya I woke up out of a deep sleep and just donated...PM'd

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Ditto. :/ lol

    PS sleep can't even hold us back from liberty!!! Can't wait to play around!

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Will there be a liberty 2.0?
    By gammaxgoblin in forum Liberty ROM D2
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:56 PM
  2. Liberty 1 themes on Liberty 1.5
    By only126db in forum Liberty ROM D2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 05:40 AM
  3. Liberty rom
    By ronlsjr in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 05:43 PM
  4. New Theme for Liberty 1.0! Dark Liberty by AKAlias
    By Akalias01 in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:59 PM
  5. Liberty Q & A
    By mobile_sensei in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 10:33 PM

Search tags for this page

liberty 2.0

,
liberty 2.0 droid x
,

liberty 2.0 rom

,
liberty 2.0.1
,
liberty droid x
,

liberty rom 2.0

,
liberty rom 2.0 droid x
,
liberty rom droid 1
,
liberty roms for droid x
,
team gummy kejar31 liberty 3x2 0 gold
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+