DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jlewis74 View Post
    I downloaded the Liberty Toolbox from the Market and it had the Blur Gallery but when I try to go to it in the app drawer it tries to open then closes. Any ideas?
    Try fixing permissions and reboot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by hls811 View Post
    I posted this in the Liberty 1.5 thread and kejar31 suggested putting it here, so here it goes:

I'm having the issue of not being able to re-size fonts. I can select whatever size, but once I back out of Font Size and go back to the Liberty Settings screen it reverts back to the default/Normal size..

+1
    Any ideas on how to get the font change to stick?
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    I don't know if this is the place but, when I apply the linear theme, my facebook widget doesn't theme. I've moved it to system app and no luck. Any ideas?
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by teh_g View Post
    After editing the pulldown text and using more than 16 characters, it doesn't display correctly. I can see it attempting to scroll across the top, but I can only see the last 5 characters.
    I'm having some pulldown text errors as well. Running the Revolution Remix theme, I dialed in about 24 characters, saved and rebooted and now my radio is knocked out. "no service" is displayed. I can flash a backup but is there a fix for the no service?
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Jrummy, would it be possible to add a "Do Not Disturb" app. to the tool box. I know they can be purchased from the market, but I like the way your apps. work better than most, They seem more polished! Remember on the bb's we could set up the sleep function, they would turn off at a set time during the week and a different time on weekends, This also helps a lot with the battery issue. Thanks
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by danCBR1Krr View Post
    I have tried to install several themes that did not work and a different battery icon that didn't work. It would say installing, then reboot, then when the phone came back on nothing had changed. Love this rom and the toolbox but I found this a little weird.
    I have had this exact same problem. I think when I re-flashed Liberty 1.5 for the second time the very first theme I tried work, but after that nothing. I also tried the other way of downloading the theme zip to the SD card then flash it via Recovery which works fine. Every other aspect of the Toolbox works. I love this rom.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedward View Post
    Hey guys, i LOVE the rom that you made. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to add the contact sync that motoblur has (with facebook, twitter, etc.) into Liberty's toolbox. It's also possible that i totally missed this feature though.
    Thanks
    You can contact sync facebook and twiter all you need to do is download the facebook and twitter app and login then each app will give you the option to sync the contacts..
    Hello Kejar, I must first say kudos to you and JRummy for creating Liberty v1.5 ROM. I like it a lot. Although, I was wondering if you give any advice as to why only some of my facebook contacts are loading their respective profile pictures. I have tried loading both the wy contacts and asop contacts and it still remains the same. Some load the facebook profile picture, some dont. Any ideas? Facebook issue? Droid issue?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    StrongSteve "Odexed Blue" Rom
    Nova Launcher Prime
    Titanium Backup Pro
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X, Droid X, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by HutRU01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedward View Post
    Hey guys, i LOVE the rom that you made. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to add the contact sync that motoblur has (with facebook, twitter, etc.) into Liberty's toolbox. It's also possible that i totally missed this feature though.
    Thanks
    You can contact sync facebook and twiter all you need to do is download the facebook and twitter app and login then each app will give you the option to sync the contacts..
    Hello Kejar, I must first say kudos to you and JRummy for creating Liberty v1.5 ROM. I like it a lot. Although, I was wondering if you give any advice as to why only some of my facebook contacts are loading their respective profile pictures. I have tried loading both the wy contacts and asop contacts and it still remains the same. Some load the facebook profile picture, some dont. Any ideas? Facebook issue? Droid issue?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    It would be nice if it were in the ROM without adding blur. I use an app called "SyncMyPix" in the market.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    It would be nice if it were in the ROM without adding blur. I use an app called "SyncMyPix" in the market.
    Thanks. I will check that out.

Sent from my Liberated D2 using Tapatalk
    StrongSteve "Odexed Blue" Rom
    Nova Launcher Prime
    Titanium Backup Pro
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Could we possibly get the option of adding back the blur dialer? This rom is perfect otherwise.
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links