DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gmail broken

  1. Junior Droid
    SPiNX's Avatar
    Member #
    166806
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    droidx waiting on bionic
    #1

    Gmail broken

    Im running Liberty 1.5 and i can receive emails but cant send. They just hangout in my outbox folder pending sending status. Anyone else having this issue
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    Cytochrome's Avatar
    Member #
    159158
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    51
    Phone
    Moto Droid X
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SPiNX View Post
    Im running Liberty 1.5 and i can receive emails but cant send. They just hangout in my outbox folder pending sending status. Anyone else having this issue

    Settings > Application > Manage Application > All > Gmail > Clear Data > Clear Cache

    This should solve the issue, this is an issue with the Gmail app and not Liberty in particular.
    Droid X - Rooted, Froyo 2.3.340, Liberty Rom DX 1.0, ULV 1.0ghz.
  4. Junior Droid
    SPiNX's Avatar
    Member #
    166806
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    droidx waiting on bionic
    #3
    still not working.... thx tho
  5. Senior Droid
    marcfogel's Avatar
    Member #
    7003
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SPiNX View Post
    still not working.... thx tho
    Turn off sync in settings -> Accounts and Sync then clear data as instructed two posts above then turn sync back on.

    Worked for me.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  6. Junior Droid
    SPiNX's Avatar
    Member #
    166806
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    droidx waiting on bionic
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPiNX View Post
    still not working.... thx tho
    Turn off sync in settings -> Accounts and Sync then clear data as instructed two posts above then turn sync back on.

    Worked for me.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    thx i think that fixed it
  7. Senior Droid
    marcfogel's Avatar
    Member #
    7003
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SPiNX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPiNX View Post
    still not working.... thx tho
    Turn off sync in settings -> Accounts and Sync then clear data as instructed two posts above then turn sync back on.

    Worked for me.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    thx i think that fixed it
    Great. FWIW I had this happen with every ROM I have used including stock.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  8. Junior Droid
    SPiNX's Avatar
    Member #
    166806
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    droidx waiting on bionic
    #7
    now its acting up again whats causing this? am i suppose to rinse and repeat after each email i send out?
  9. Senior Droid
    marcfogel's Avatar
    Member #
    7003
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SPiNX View Post
    now its acting up again whats causing this? am i suppose to rinse and repeat after each email i send out?
    No you shouldn't. Do it again and before you turn sync back on go into Liberty Toolbox -> Liberty Tweaks -> cache manager and clear all data and SD card cache. When finished reboot and then turn sync back on.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  10. Junior Droid
    SPiNX's Avatar
    Member #
    166806
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    droidx waiting on bionic
    #9
    thx ill let you know tommorrow if it fixed it

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Broken Recovery, Broken USB...
    By neccoguy21 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. Recovery Broken/Superuser Permissions Broken
    By kbomb97 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:19 PM
  3. 3G broken?
    By Sam in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 04:02 PM
  4. Broken?
    By X_TAC23 in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:44 PM
  5. Broken
    By broken in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM

Search tags for this page

android gmail stuck on waiting for sync

,

android gmail stuck waiting for sync

,
android gmail stuck waiting sync
,
android gmail waiting for sync
,
droid and clear datamanager and outbox
,
gmail app stuck on waiting for sync
,

gmail stuck on waiting for sync

,
gmail stuck waiting sync android
,
gmail waiting for sync on android
,
liberty rom gmail send
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+