DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by chefb View Post
    Coming from darkslide what is torrent? How long until there are working themes in liberty? If so Can someone in post some screen shots?......im eager to see what this whole tool box is about ....how it works etc.
    Anybody????
    Q: "What is torrent?"

A: Try this.

Q: "How long until there are working themes in liberty?"

A: There are working themes in Liberty. Literally IN Liberty. The Tool Box comes with a number of beautiful themes to install directly on the phone.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid-X
    SO far this rom is running perfect. 1.0 had massive reboot issues on my phone, but otherwise was phenomenal.

reaching waaaaay back into a dark era many wish to forget, and others cannot remember. This rom is *****en!

I have noticed themes for Liberty popping up in widgets and apps (Beautiful Widgets for example). Is there any chance one might show up in Go Launcher?
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Morkai Almandragon View Post
    SO far this rom is running perfect. 1.0 had massive reboot issues on my phone, but otherwise was phenomenal.

reaching waaaaay back into a dark era many wish to forget, and others cannot remember. This rom is *****en!

I have noticed themes for Liberty popping up in widgets and apps (Beautiful Widgets for example). Is there any chance one might show up in Go Launcher?
    THAT WOULD ROCK!!!
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    skkennedy08
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Question

havn't tried the rom yet, cause i'm currently in class but i stayed up last night for the release, any reviews?
    Droid X
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhas View Post
    Coming from darkslide what is torrent? How long until there are working themes in liberty? If so Can someone in post some screen shots?......im eager to see what this whole tool box is about ....how it works etc.
    Anybody????
    Q: "What is torrent?"

A: Try this.

Q: "How long until there are working themes in liberty?"

A: There are working themes in Liberty. Literally IN Liberty. The Tool Box comes with a number of beautiful themes to install directly on the phone.

Sorry ......and thanks for the help! And what does seeding mean?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX
    Quote Originally Posted by Morkai Almandragon View Post

agree with the reboot issues...why im back on Focused.

Sephtin's site is also updated for Liberty 1.5 for themes!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Looking great on my X; waiting to see if I have the same freezing issues that didn't show up until a few days after I installed 1.0, but even if it does have the occasional 1.0 issue, the customizability (and the amazing stock theme) is well worth it.

Downloaded last night using one of the mirrors (only took about 10 minutes- thanks to the hosts!), did a Ti backup, wiped data and installed this morning. Not a single issue- just make sure to reboot after your Liberty tool changes and Ti restore!

Phenomenal job, Liberty ROM team!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MotoDroid SS 2.0.3
    After dialing *228 I don't get a dial pad. Is this due to the ROM or the theme I installed (Linear)?
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    if you're coming from liberty v1.0 do you still have to wipe data and cache?
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    So I downloaded 1.5 last night, no problems, rebooted bootstrap, installed zip, no problem, got everything set up (icon-wise), then figured I'd try to dl a new theme from Lib Toolbox. Clicked the Mysterious Beast theme, started downloading, then realized I wasn't up to v. 1.1 Toolbox. I backed out of the Toolbox to update it from Market, went back into Toolbox 1.1, decided I'd wait on themes (cause I'm impatient that way), and went to dl the Gingerbread keyboard. Headed for bed, then my phone turned off and rebooted by itself, and left me with this:
    Problem:
    Upon reboot, a yellow bar appears in the middle of the screen (looks like a butter bar) after the M (where the Liberty eagle was at on 1.0). Then everything loads up as normal, with the exception of a small detail. There are no words. Anywhere. Icons are fine, windows and alerts still pop up, but they are empty. Yelp!

Could someone possibly post screenshots of Liberty Toolbox walking me through the pages to the reboot options? I can still see the buttons, but there are not words on them so I don't know which ones to press to get me to reboot bootstrap..

Thanks all.
Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Links