DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: couple questions.

  1. Droid
    robbiem's Avatar
    Member #
    154350
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Droid X
    #1

    couple questions.

    Hello all, so I have been searching and searching thru many icon packs, and screen shots of peoples droids, too see if they link files and what not, and with no luck I turn to you kind folk.. :P

    Im looking for a few things / help to figure some stuff out.

    I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol..

    second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?

    the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Junior Droid
    Prevlin's Avatar
    Member #
    118338
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    ...I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol...
    Here is the wallpaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    ...second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?
    Here is the icon.

    Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    ...the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?
    You will need to have some photoshop skills or you can grab these ones. Next you just long press on the home screen then select shortcuts then click applications. Touch the Facebook icon and browse to your new icon. For the dock you long press one of the icons and change the shortcut to whatever you want then select custom icon and browse to your new icon.
    Last edited by Prevlin; 02-01-2011 at 03:26 PM.
  4. Senior Droid
    jjj751's Avatar
    Member #
    155269
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    173
    Phone
    Droid X on Liberty GB .8
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Prevlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    ...I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol...
    Here is the wallpaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    ...second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?
    Here is the icon.

    Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    ...the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?
    You will need to have some photoshop skills or you can grab these ones. Next you just long press on the home screen then select shortcuts then click applications. Touch the Facebook icon and browse to your new icon. For the dock you long press one of the icons and change the shortcut to whatever you want then select custom icon and browse to your new icon.
    Is there a wallpaper like that but green instead of blue?
  5. Junior Droid
    Prevlin's Avatar
    Member #
    118338
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj751 View Post
    Is there a wallpaper like that but green instead of blue?
    Something like this?

    I edited the original so it might not be awesome.
  6. Senior Droid
    jjj751's Avatar
    Member #
    155269
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    173
    Phone
    Droid X on Liberty GB .8
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Prevlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj751 View Post
    Is there a wallpaper like that but green instead of blue?
    Something like this?

    I edited the original so it might not be awesome.
    thanks man its way awesome.
  7. Junior Droid
    Prevlin's Avatar
    Member #
    118338
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj751 View Post
    thanks man its way awesome.
    Welcome. Just happy to help out.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Couple questions....??
    By ecsnead69 in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 04:17 PM
  2. [Q] Couple questions about D2G
    By Backdraft in forum Motorola Droid 2 Global
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:21 AM
  3. Couple of Questions..........
    By roaddaw9 in forum Bugless
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:50 AM
  4. Couple questions....
    By jrl9851 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM
  5. Couple of questions for you all
    By x25064 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:37 AM

Search tags for this page

awesome lol wallpapers

,

awesome pictures to have as wallpaper

,

awesome wallpaper

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+