DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: (request)green themed gingerbread keyboard!!!

  1. Junior Droid
    xxxdroidxxx's Avatar
    Member #
    165805
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    droid x
    #1

    (request)green themed gingerbread keyboard!!!

    found this theme gingerbread keyboard over at xda fascinate forum and was wondering if someone can port it over to liberty. also can the swype keyboard be theme the same? i would die if someone can get this for the droid x. this would complete the revolution theme for me. or can someone instruct me on how to do it? i REALLY REALLY want this!!!!!!!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    randyb69's Avatar
    Member #
    119734
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    169
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #2
    Id like to see that too. Looks nice

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Fueling The Revolution
    Steady Hawkin's Avatar
    Member #
    138799
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    350
    Twitter
    @SteadyHawkin
    Phone
    DX, E4T, Xoom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #3
    There is a green keyboard that GregTard made that is very similar to this, and it works on liberty.

    Follow the link and on the bottom of page 3 is a screen shot/link to download it.

    [THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0
  5. Junior Droid
    xxxdroidxxx's Avatar
    Member #
    165805
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    droid x
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    There is a green keyboard that GregTard made that is very similar to this, and it works on liberty.

    Follow the link and on the bottom of page 3 is a screen shot/link to download it.

    [THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0
    Thanks for the link.I was using that but did not like the dark keys. Wasn't following with the revolution theme.
  6. Fueling The Revolution
    Steady Hawkin's Avatar
    Member #
    138799
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    350
    Twitter
    @SteadyHawkin
    Phone
    DX, E4T, Xoom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdroidxxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    There is a green keyboard that GregTard made that is very similar to this, and it works on liberty.

    Follow the link and on the bottom of page 3 is a screen shot/link to download it.

    [THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0
    Thanks for the link.I was using that but did not like the dark keys. Wasn't following with the revolution theme.
    Yeah I hear ya. I would also love to have a swype version, since thats all I use.
  7. Junior Droid
    xxxdroidxxx's Avatar
    Member #
    165805
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    droid x
    #6
    Oops. Double post. Edited
    Last edited by xxxdroidxxx; 01-30-2011 at 02:00 PM.
  8. Junior Droid
    xxxdroidxxx's Avatar
    Member #
    165805
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    droid x
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdroidxxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    There is a green keyboard that GregTard made that is very similar to this, and it works on liberty.

    Follow the link and on the bottom of page 3 is a screen shot/link to download it.

    [THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0
    Thanks for the link.I was using that but did not like the dark keys. Wasn't following with the revolution theme.
    Yeah I hear ya. I would also love to have a swype version, since thats all I use.
    Swpye is all I use also. I fell in love with liberty s gingerbread themed swpye but then I saw this green gingerbread keyboard. If someone is willing to make this with swype themed. I will definitely donate.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ICON] 3G to 4G Gingerbread themed
    By luigi90210 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 06:54 AM
  2. Dark Themed Google Voice - Red, Blue, & Green
    By GregTard in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. Themed Gingerbread Keyboards
    By GregTard in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:13 PM
  4. Themed Gingerbread Keyboard to match DarkSlide!
    By NattyBee in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 04:33 PM
  5. green themed icons
    By mikeew83 in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 09:31 PM

Search tags for this page

gingerbread green themed keyboard
,
gingerbread keyboard green
,

gingerbread keyboard theme

,
gingerbread swype keyboard theme
,
gingerbread swype theme
,

green gingerbread keyboard

,
green themed gingerbread keyboard
,
is the gingerbread keyboard safe to use
,
liberty rom gingerbread themed swype
,
swype keyboard themes fascinate
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+