DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 359

Thread: [THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

  1. Droid Ninja
    JustJack1235's Avatar
    Member #
    136884
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,035
    Phone
    Xoom Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack1235 View Post
    Fm radio and a few other blur items can be found in Liberty's toolbox under AddOns~

    Sent on the fly~
    Are you sure? FM Radio too?
    100% sure.... Here are some screen shots for ya~ What Blur items exactly are you looking for? There are many a ways to get blur features without having to go blur.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢-snap20110301_161818.png   [THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢-snap20110301_161821.png   [THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢-snap20110301_161824.png  
    An Ideal Balance of Softness and Strength~

    Crystal DX Click Here To Get Your Fix
  2. Master Droid
    jdm627's Avatar
    Member #
    84417
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    474
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack1235 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack1235 View Post
    Fm radio and a few other blur items can be found in Liberty's toolbox under AddOns~

    Sent on the fly~
    Are you sure? FM Radio too?
    100% sure.... Here are some screen shots for ya~ What Blur items exactly are you looking for? There are many a ways to get blur features without having to go blur.....
    Thank you for your amazing help Iīback to Liberty itīs amazing room. Did you have good experienced with Battery life?
    Sorry for many question I bricked my first X... so now I made many questions before This rooms and themes are out of this word, I have a Droid1 too but now itīs like a toy



    Favorite Rom DX: I killed my X D1: MIUI!!! DINC: Sense
  3. Droid Ninja
    JustJack1235's Avatar
    Member #
    136884
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,035
    Phone
    Xoom Tab
    I dont care what ANYONE says about battery life... battery life depends on useage and what apps u have downloaded. Many apps out there run in the background and will kill ur battery no matter what rom you are on.

    My battery life has stunk on EVERY droid , droid rom and what not i have ran.... I have 3 backup batteries for this reason~

    Battery for me with heavy use while running music and consistently flashing new things and having to reboot every 10 mins on average lasts me 5 hours with out charging~

    But thats just me. and my opinion~

    Hope that helps ~ Enjoy ur phone !
    An Ideal Balance of Softness and Strength~

    Crystal DX Click Here To Get Your Fix
  4. Master Droid
    jdm627's Avatar
    Member #
    84417
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    474
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack1235 View Post
    I dont care what ANYONE says about battery life... battery life depends on useage and what apps u have downloaded. Many apps out there run in the background and will kill ur battery no matter what rom you are on.

    My battery life has stunk on EVERY droid , droid rom and what not i have ran.... I have 3 backup batteries for this reason~

    Battery for me with heavy use while running music and consistently flashing new things and having to reboot every 10 mins on average lasts me 5 hours with out charging~

    But thats just me. and my opinion~

    Hope that helps ~ Enjoy ur phone !
    Thank you flashing again. Bignadad my favorite when started with my HTC Touchpro



    Favorite Rom DX: I killed my X D1: MIUI!!! DINC: Sense
  5. Droid Newbie
    sm00th0pr8r's Avatar
    Member #
    95582
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    droid x
    can I put this beautiful theme on a rooted stock rom dx?
  6. Droid Ninja
    JustJack1235's Avatar
    Member #
    136884
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,035
    Phone
    Xoom Tab
    I believe You can get this to work on stock....by removing the services.jar from the zip before installing.~ don't quote me but that's how I got a lot of my themes to work whenever an update to the rom came out~

    Again don't quote me....but its always worth a shot to try~


    Quote Originally Posted by sm00th0pr8r View Post
    can I put this beautiful theme on a rooted stock rom dx?


    Sent on the fly~
    An Ideal Balance of Softness and Strength~

    Crystal DX Click Here To Get Your Fix
  7. Junior Droid
    bigjj44's Avatar
    Member #
    97834
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    can anyone tell me how to the blue keyboard loads. i am using darckslide and the theme loaded all except the crystal dx keyboard. any help?
  8. Theme Developer
    bignadad's Avatar
    Member #
    94750
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    220
    Phone
    Droid X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member


    CrystalX 3rd Party Apps
    Download (Blue) | Download (Red)



    2-10-11
    Updated 3rd Party Apps: Gmail, DolphinHD, AudioManager, Wireless Tether


  9. Senior Droid
    Chillout's Avatar
    Member #
    23370
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    236
    Phone
    Droid X
    My DX went into an epic boot loop of doom when I tried to flash this theme on Liberty 1.5. Took me an hour of messing around with it to be able to get back to my backup and restore it.

    Anybody else noticed this before?

    Sick Droid X of Awesomeness


  10. Theme Developer
    bignadad's Avatar
    Member #
    94750
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    220
    Phone
    Droid X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Did you install liberty ROM
    let device boot and go through initial setup
    then reboot bootstrap to install crystalx theme?

    if second step is skipped it will bootloop...


Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 135
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 05:12 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:02 AM
  5. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:31 PM

Search tags for this page

big dx crystal x
,
big dx crystalx
,
big dx theme
,

bigdx crystal

,
bigdx goex serenity theme blue
,
cristal theme bigdx ex
,
crystal icon
,
crystal x rom
,

darkslide 4.3

,
rooms/crystal x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+