DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: [THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0

  1. Developer
    devortex's Avatar
    Member #
    103336
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    352
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    devvortex
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    Love all the changes you made bro, it came out really really good. Thand you! What are you thinking about theming next?
    First things to come to mind are:
    google voice
    text messaging
    twitter
    facebook
    calculator

    Also want to look into changing some text, progress bar, menu, and notifications colors.

    I'm thinking about throwing in a new color for most of those last things, thinking a neon orange look. I'll have to test it out and see how I like it.

    Edit:
    I'll probably go back when I have time and try to standardize my icons and colors/hues. I notice that my method leaves some icons much lighter or darker than others. I'd like to normalize that to make it look cleaner.

    Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen
    ~ Edward V Berard
  2. Fueling The Revolution
    Steady Hawkin's Avatar
    Member #
    138799
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    350
    Twitter
    @SteadyHawkin
    Phone
    DX, E4T, Xoom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by plower.net View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    Love all the changes you made bro, it came out really really good. Thand you! What are you thinking about theming next?
    First things to come to mind are:
    google voice
    text messaging
    twitter
    facebook
    calculator

    Also want to look into changing some text, progress bar, menu, and notifications colors.

    I'm thinking about throwing in a new color for most of those last things, thinking a neon orange look. I'll have to test it out and see how I like it.

    Edit:
    I'll probably go back when I have time and try to standardize my icons and colors/hues. I notice that my method leaves some icons much lighter or darker than others. I'd like to normalize that to make it look cleaner.
    I'm guna be really sad if you leave the green. It looks so dope.

    Here are a few ideas for future theming:

    calendar (haven't seen it done before so it may not be possible)
    calculator
    google voice
    market

    It would also be cool if you kept the icons you have in the lock sliders but get rid of the bars (same style as revolution lock sliders), so its just the circles. Perhaps center all of the text and make the clock/and or text green on the lock screen.
  3. Developer
    devortex's Avatar
    Member #
    103336
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    352
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    devvortex
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plower.net View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    Love all the changes you made bro, it came out really really good. Thand you! What are you thinking about theming next?
    First things to come to mind are:
    google voice
    text messaging
    twitter
    facebook
    calculator

    Also want to look into changing some text, progress bar, menu, and notifications colors.

    I'm thinking about throwing in a new color for most of those last things, thinking a neon orange look. I'll have to test it out and see how I like it.

    Edit:
    I'll probably go back when I have time and try to standardize my icons and colors/hues. I notice that my method leaves some icons much lighter or darker than others. I'd like to normalize that to make it look cleaner.
    I'm guna be really sad if you leave the green. It looks so dope.

    Here are a few ideas for future theming:

    calendar (haven't seen it done before so it may not be possible)
    calculator
    google voice
    market

    It would also be cool if you kept the icons you have in the lock sliders but get rid of the bars (same style as revolution lock sliders), so its just the circles. Perhaps center all of the text and make the clock/and or text green on the lock screen.
    Yeah, was thinking about the text color/position on the lockscreen already. I'm not going to abandon the green, just compliment it with maybe orange in progress bars like in the browser, and maybe orange menus or background for notification areas.

    Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen
    ~ Edward V Berard
  4. Master Droid
    Shelooga's Avatar
    Member #
    51466
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flyers Country
    Posts
    336
    Phone
    D generation X
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by plower.net View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sully112277 View Post
    Looks great! Cant wait to try it out. One question since im a noob. What is the throttle hack?

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Quick and dirty answer:
    Verizon may or may not slow down your download and upload speeds depending on where you live and your usage. The "throttle hack" removes the files that they put on your phone that would recognize and obey a throttle command from the carrier. This affectively allows you to download/upload at full speed at any time in any situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelooga View Post
    looks great! im working on a black and green theme/bootanim and such. if its ok im sure id like to use a few of these icons as well, giving credit where credit is due of course.

    also, would you be able to enlighten me on how i would add in the throttling hack??
    Sounds great. If you want to learn about the throttle hack, check this out:
    [GUIDE] How to defeat data throttling - xda-developers



    thanks man! i havent downloaded the update you put out yet for phone/contacts, but otherwise this is pretty sick.
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
    Droid also here but retired after hard miles to the land of experimentation and mutilation
  5. Droid
    xraytedjim's Avatar
    Member #
    121821
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #25
    Ive noticed the download check marks in the notification bar are not themed. They are still yellow. As intended or missed?
  6. Developer
    devortex's Avatar
    Member #
    103336
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    352
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    devvortex
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by xraytedjim View Post
    Ive noticed the download check marks in the notification bar are not themed. They are still yellow. As intended or missed?
    Missed... this is still a work in progress, so I'll appreciate suggestions and criticisms.

    Thanks..

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

    Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen
    ~ Edward V Berard
  7. Master Droid
    Lex_Luthor's Avatar
    Member #
    98344
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    317
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    #27
    I like the cleanliness of the theme. Is it possible if you can make a blue one? not a bright royal blue but a more subtle one like a cyan. Ill attach a quick photshopped pic soon of what color im thinking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0-cap201101100132.jpg  
    Last edited by Lex_Luthor; 01-22-2011 at 07:02 PM.
  8. Fueling The Revolution
    Steady Hawkin's Avatar
    Member #
    138799
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    350
    Twitter
    @SteadyHawkin
    Phone
    DX, E4T, Xoom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #28
    @Plower

    I LOVE THIS THEME!!!!! Have you had any luck changing text color on the lock screen?
  9. Fueling The Revolution
    Steady Hawkin's Avatar
    Member #
    138799
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    350
    Twitter
    @SteadyHawkin
    Phone
    DX, E4T, Xoom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #29
    Here is a link to the keyboard that GregTard made for Darkslide. Its a perfect match for this theme and it works perfectly. I spoke with him and hopefully us swipers will have a match in the future. Check it out!

    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dar...darkslide.html


  10. Fueling The Revolution
    Steady Hawkin's Avatar
    Member #
    138799
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    350
    Twitter
    @SteadyHawkin
    Phone
    DX, E4T, Xoom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #30
    Can't believe more people aren't digin this theme
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [THEME] Red Gingerbread Theme for Liberty 1.0
    By draya1986 in forum Liberty ROM D2
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:52 AM
  2. New Theme for Liberty 1.0! Dark Liberty by AKAlias
    By Akalias01 in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:59 PM
  3. [THEME] RadioActive for Apex
    By devortex in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:28 PM
  4. [Theme Release] Liberty rom theme!!
    By TAPOUT27 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:54 PM
  5. Liberty Theme
    By 2o2 in forum cvpcs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 10:01 PM

Search tags for this page

: liberty 3 v 1.0 theme
,
darkslide x throttle hack
,

download fluorescent colors theme android

,
droid forum theme radio active liberty
,
google calendar events lighter than others
,
liberty 3 1.0 theme
,
liberty rom cyan galaxy screenshots
,
radioactive liberty
,

radioactive liberty theme

,
why are some appointments lighter color on google calendar
,
why are some events in google calendar a lighter color than
,
why some events show up lighter than others google calendar
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+