DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Lovin Liberty, 2 ?'s <neither huge issues>

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X

Lovin Liberty, 2 ?'s <neither huge issues>

Loaded up liberty last night. so far lovin it. couple fc's, but just while customizing.

anyway, I also loaded Ultimate Droid theme b/c I wanted a transparent background in my dialer. It's not transparent though and cannot seem to find that setting anywhere. Can someone please point the way?

also, is there a way to add additional items to the lock screen? In widgetlocker, you can have multiple items on the lock screen, but with this 'way cool' rotary lock screen, only music. All I'd like to do really is change the clock and add a quick way to email.

like I said neither is a huge issue, but transparency is the bigger of the two. thanks for looking and any responses appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lovin Liberty, 2 ?'s &lt;neither huge issues&gt;-dialer.png  

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by georgepink View Post
    Loaded up liberty last night. so far lovin it. couple fc's, but just while customizing.

anyway, I also loaded Ultimate Droid theme b/c I wanted a transparent background in my dialer. It's not transparent though and cannot seem to find that setting anywhere. Can someone please point the way?

also, is there a way to add additional items to the lock screen? In widgetlocker, you can have multiple items on the lock screen, but with this 'way cool' rotary lock screen, only music. All I'd like to do really is change the clock and add a quick way to email.

like I said neither is a huge issue, but transparency is the bigger of the two. thanks for looking and any responses appreciated.
    I'll try and answer in order. But the reboot during moding is suppose to do that. It's rebooting once it downloads what mod you want to install it. Not sure if they will update the toolbox for download notifications so you know its done to install when your ready.

Transparency issue could just be the themers choice or forgot to add that in.

Also on adding more widgets to lockscreen, not at the moment unless you get widget locker. They might add more later, but that's it for now.
    Dropbox: sign up here and get 250mb extra http://bit.ly/9nsLgY
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't concerned about the reboot after installing or modding, expected those. fc's are getting more frequent, so I'll do a little more digging and troubleshooting on that. Also try a few other themes I think.

Again, thanks for the response.

g.
    Quote Originally Posted by anrichardson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by georgepink View Post

I'll try and answer in order. But the reboot during moding is suppose to do that. It's rebooting once it downloads what mod you want to install it. Not sure if they will update the toolbox for download notifications so you know its done to install when your ready.

Transparency issue could just be the themers choice or forgot to add that in.

Also on adding more widgets to lockscreen, not at the moment unless you get widget locker. They might add more later, but that's it for now.

Links