DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Camcorder problem on liberty

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Camcorder problem on liberty

Everytime I try to use the camcorder it force closes. whether Im using the stock version or the blur version it wont work is this a problem with anyone else?? Everything else works great for me though
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    Quote Originally Posted by sgill7 View Post
    Everytime I try to use the camcorder it force closes. whether Im using the stock version or the blur version it wont work is this a problem with anyone else?? Everything else works great for me though

haven't had that problem my self, but try a few things. One, fix permissions and reboot. Two, try setting fix permission and zip align apks on boot in the Liberty settings. Three, if it isn't there, move the camera.apk to your system files. If this doesn't work I'm sorry I couldn't help. or the old uninstall reinstall the rom
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
    Droid also here but retired after hard miles to the land of experimentation and mutilation
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelooga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgill7 View Post

haven't had that problem my self, but try a few things. One, fix permissions and reboot. Two, try setting fix permission and zip align apks on boot in the Liberty settings. Three, if it isn't there, move the camera.apk to your system files. If this doesn't work I'm sorry I couldn't help. or the old uninstall reinstall the rom
    that did it thanks man!!!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    No problem happy to help. This rom has 100 ways to fix itself
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
    Droid also here but retired after hard miles to the land of experimentation and mutilation
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    I am having the same issues and when i take a picture it comes up blank in the gallery. I did fix permissions, zipalign apks, and reinstall the rom but still having the same issues. Any suggestions?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    Quote Originally Posted by FailMods View Post
    I am having the same issues and when i take a picture it comes up blank in the gallery. I did fix permissions, zipalign apks, and reinstall the rom but still having the same issues. Any suggestions?
    Did you also set in liberty settings to zip align on boot and fix permissions on boot? And also make sure the camera.apk is in system/app not data/app. I find moving apks to the system fixes issues. Can't explain why though. Hmmmm.. Other than that... I'm not sure what would cause issues
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Try using the blur gallery if you are using the blur camera. IMO AOSP gallery doesn't always work so good with the blur camera
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    I did zipalign and fix permissions on boot. Also checked and camera.apk is in system/app. but still the same issues. I dont belive i am using the blur camera(mine has a black border around it with pop up settings).
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droidx
    Im also having the same problem. Try to take a picture but then it doesn't save, camcorder force closes upon use.. etc

I found the fix permissions option in Liberty Settings but i couldn't find the option to permissions and zipalign on boot.. where is that option located?
    Also already checked that the camera.apk was in the system/app directory. Just trying to exhaust all options before a flash to stock and a reflash of Liberty.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    Quote Originally Posted by holyap0c View Post
    Im also having the same problem. Try to take a picture but then it doesn't save, camcorder force closes upon use.. etc

I found the fix permissions option in Liberty Settings but i couldn't find the option to permissions and zipalign on boot.. where is that option located?
    Also already checked that the camera.apk was in the system/app directory. Just trying to exhaust all options before a flash to stock and a reflash of Liberty.

its not in the liberty toolbox, its under settings/liberty settings, towards the very bottom
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links