So i was working on finally installing the rom on my phone last night after tedious hours on google i managed to get backup assistant working on it.
***** NOTE ******
I am a complete noob at this (it pains me to say it being in the IT Field)
Heres what i did
1. I installed the Liberty 3 v1.0 rom on my phone while placing the APK on my SD card
BackupAssistanceClient.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
2. I re installed the sync service from my old backup (dont know if that could have effected it) and it did not install
3. I flashed it again (this may not make sense but it works)
4. I went into my file manager and when the rom installed backup assistant was loaded but not connecting to the network
BE SURE YOUR WIRELESS IS OFF.
5. It seems to work fine now. Im not sure if you had to flash it with the backup assistant on your SD card or if it could have been a glitch in the install but it infact does work.
Maybe one of you who are more knowledgeable on this could use this information to create a fix? not entirely sure, just giving my knowledge of it.