DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty 3 Bugs

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID4

Lightbulb Liberty 3 Bugs

I didn't see a thread for this, but here are the main issue I'm having; was wondering if anybody had had these issues/any ideas:

1) The phone won't preserve settings for sync in the pulldown notification widget; I have to manually reenable it.
    2) I can't keep auto-rotate disabled--I have to keep disabling it (the setting won't save/preserve/what have you)
    3) Occasional issue with phone not waking back up from lock screen without a battery pull to reboot
    4) The alarm clock app only shows PM on the main screen where you set the alarms; if you set it for an AM time, it DOES go off at the right time--but on the main listof alarms, they're all listed as 8:00PM (even if the alarm is set for 8:00AM).

Love the ROM and great work... Liberty was my first ROM on my D2 so its nice to have it back on OTA Thanks for all the great work...love having GB OTA and picking which Blur apps to keep!
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    I have a weird but persistent bug. Whenever I plug a headset into the phone and then remove it, the phone goes into "speakerphone" mode. I can get rid of it by turning bluetooth on and then off, so it's not a huge deal. But kinda annoying.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Nevermind on the speakerphone issue I mentioned above. I was suspicious that this was caused by the Car Dock app I had installed from the Market. I've un-installed that app and now the issue is gone.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by ws6formula350 View Post

1) The phone won't preserve settings for sync in the pulldown notification widget; I have to manually reenable it.
    2) I can't keep auto-rotate disabled--I have to keep disabling it (the setting won't save/preserve/what have you)
    3) Occasional issue with phone not waking back up from lock screen without a battery pull to reboot
    4) The alarm clock app only shows PM on the main screen where you set the alarms; if you set it for an AM time, it DOES go off at the right time--but on the main listof alarms, they're all listed as 8:00PM (even if the alarm is set for 8:00AM).
    1 and 2) that little circle arrow on the far right in the pull down menu is for screen rotation not sync ;-)

3) if you are using interactive x gov you need to change to either smartass, regular interactive or ondemand...that should fix that.

4) freeze that stock alarm clock app in titanium backup and install alarm clock plus, also make sure that in the settings you have it set that Verizon keeps the time accurate, not manual.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID4
    Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    1 and 2) that little circle arrow on the far right in the pull down menu is for screen rotation not sync ;-)

3) if you are using interactive x gov you need to change to either smartass, regular interactive or ondemand...that should fix that.

4) freeze that stock alarm clock app in titanium backup and install alarm clock plus, also make sure that in the settings you have it set that Verizon keeps the time accurate, not manual.

lol

thanks for the help sir. one other thing i've discovered:

if i try to change my notification alert tone, my phone soft reboots.

any ideas?
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rezound
    Haven't encountered that...try fixing permissions...? That's not a problem I've run into man, although I change all my tones using the handcent thing. All the rest is first hand experience lol

7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I have tried to install two apps from the market, droid forms and ing direct. Both of them say they are incompatible with my phone.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by khazdar View Post
    I have tried to install two apps from the market, droid forms and ing direct. Both of them say they are incompatible with my phone.
    Try installing the new market apk 3.3.11

9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I just tried that, no dice. Just for an example, I am trying to install the Droid Forums app and it says "your device is not compatible with this item" Some apps have installed just fine, others I get that message.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by khazdar View Post
    I just tried that, no dice. Just for an example, I am trying to install the Droid Forums app and it says "your device is not compatible with this item" Some apps have installed just fine, others I get that message.
    I would reflash the ROM

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Links