DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: help please!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Twitter
    GamingOnXbox
    Phone
    Droid 2

help please!

Hello i just rooted and installed liberty on my droid 2 it worked out and everything is perfect only thing i cant understand why its not working is liberty toolbox i try to change or "customize" my droid by adding new fonts and changing the battery icon and i changed my wallpaper but i restart my phone to accept the changed and when it comes back on nothings changed everything is still the same T_T please help?

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Make sure you have the newest update to the toolbox. I can't tell you why it's not working. Rebooting is always a good first step. If you want to change the font, try the app "custom android font switcher" its free.

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0
    Ldopa
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid R2D2
    Have you tried changing each feature individually? I use metamorph to change specific features like the battery icon, etc, and if I attempt to install more than one without rebooting in between, I find that most, if not all, of my tweaks end up not working. By slowing down and trying each tweak one at a time, I was able to get everything working.
    Droid R2D2 - Liberty 3

Links