DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Liberty 1.0 help

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2

Liberty 1.0 help

Idk if this has anything to do with my rom but for some reason when I go to install a APK file it takes me to settings wanting me to change my security and so I checked the allow unknown sources box and even tho its checked I still can't install apk files anymore I have before on this rom I'm pretty sure but not 100%... help please

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid R2-D2
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzard437 View Post
    Idk if this has anything to do with my rom but for some reason when I go to install a APK file it takes me to settings wanting me to change my security and so I checked the allow unknown sources box and even tho its checked I still can't install apk files anymore I have before on this rom I'm pretty sure but not 100%... help please

I don't know if it has anything to do with your ROM either, but you're already two versions behind (Liberty's on version 2.0.1 now). Perhaps it's time for an upgrade?
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Well I downloaded 1.5 last night and I'm gonna flash here shortly.. but I had 2.0.1 and I couldn't do anything media related (music, youtube, pandora, ect.) So I flashed ol trust 1.0 back and now imma try 1.5 which I read is the latest verison for the droid 2 ... because I read that 2.0.1 was only confirmed to work properly on the X" but thank you for your input I greatly appiceate it!

5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    It works properly on d2g with the romer also (using the d2 version + Stetsonaw's Epic Blue theme).

On topic, maybe try unselecting it then restarting and then going back in and reselecting?
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzard437 View Post
    Well I downloaded 1.5 last night and I'm gonna flash here shortly.. but I had 2.0.1 and I couldn't do anything media related (music, youtube, pandora, ect.) So I flashed ol trust 1.0 back and now imma try 1.5 which I read is the latest verison for the droid 2 ... because I read that 2.0.1 was only confirmed to work properly on the X" but thank you for your input I greatly appiceate it!

I can definitely tell you that its working on my phone. did have a few issues at first, but restored a backup, redownloaded the rom, flashed, and its working fine so far. Only other issue I've had is swype not working properly, but I just uninstalled it, and downloaded it from the swype site. Works great now

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Links