I am noticing that it seems some of the small bugs found in Liberty 2.0's early release are device specific and others are across the board (like the FC's in Liberty Settings). I would like to list those that are device specific (meaning only on D2's or D2G's or whatever) and those are aren't so it is easier for Team Liberty to address the issues. I am posting this in the Droid 2 Section as I have a Droid 2.
I will update this post as more issues are posted by you guys. If you guys know of any PLEASE post them here so I can update this list. Also if I post inaccurate information or resolved issues please advise so I can update list.
Here is what I know so far. My apologies for not posting all the known issues but I haven't read all the threads completely to track em all. So I am relying on you guys to post em. I know there are threads already running in specific forums but I think this would be good for comparison and maybe we can even help team Liberty....who knows. I also think it would be nice to have forums that are ROM specific and not device specific for things like ROM releases or bug threads.
- No Charge Light (this was an issue in 1.5 as well but it is VERY minor
- Force Close in Liberty Settings from menu (fixed by installing old toolbox from Market)
**Droid X issues**
**Droid 2 issues**
- WiFi experiencing patchy connections....says connected but doesn't always connect. (I am not experiencing this on my D2.)
- Themed apps in toolbox names need to be fixed
- Oreo Slice has it's own catagory in the ROM download section instead of in theme's.
**Droid 2 Global issues**
- Continues to say version 1.5 is installed after 2.0 installation
- Onscreen keyboard Force Closes in pull down editor
- Can't install Liberty 2.0 through new Liberty Toolbox
This last one is an after thought. But I would like to see if there are known application issues that we might be able to resolve as well. If you have applications that just will not work or not work correctly please post em as well. Keep in mind that these issues ARE NOT Team Liberty's responsibility to address but we or they may be able to.
Make sure we know what device you have....not everyone has it listed in their details under their names so please post what device.
I also remind you that I am NOT part of Team Liberty....only a very satisfied and loyal customer.....oh and a "Liberated" fan
Again if you see something wrong tell me, something inaccurate tell me, resolved tell me, if something is posted under specific phone but you have same problem with different phone.....tell me. I am going to try and constantly update this thread and move issues into correct locations
Force Close on Toolbox has been resolved with a recent patch released by Jrummy.