Liberty on Droid Two Global
Hello, I think that I have made some progress in moving Liberty to the Droid Two Global. I have used this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-possible.html as a guide of what needed to be done. I stared off with the base Liberty zip as a base and went from there. I added in the ril files to the lib folder and I added in the keymaps. These files were sourced from a nandroid backup of the stock SBF. I have activated my phone on verizon wireless however I can not use data at the moment.
What I know works:
* Phone Calls
* Phone Standby (Screen Power Off/Lock)
* Hardware Keyboard with Symbols
* Google Login
* Market (Installing and Removing Apps)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth Commands
What I know dosnt work:
* Camera and Video Recording
* GPS (Seems to crash phone)
* Maps (When accessing gps?)
Can someone help me with the data? And if anyone wants this to test and help find issues please PM or Email me. Im hesitant to give out a link because I dont want anyone breaking there phone if there are any issues.