DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Battery life with Liberty

  1. Senior Droid
    FC127's Avatar
    Member #
    146455
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cortland, NY
    Posts
    196
    Twitter
    fc127
    Phone
    Droid X - Gingerbread
    #1

    Battery life with Liberty

    Is anyone else experiencing sub-par battery life with Liberty? I fully charged my phone, unplugged and a half hour later I am down to 90%. During this time it just sat on my desk. Not sure what's going on. Thoughts?

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    roboots21's Avatar
    Member #
    120267
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    152
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID 2
    #2
    My phone stayed on 100% for 2+ hours after I unplugged it this morning. I sent a couple texts, made a phone call, and played around with the liberty tool box for a few minutes in that two hours also.
  4. Senior Droid
    FC127's Avatar
    Member #
    146455
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cortland, NY
    Posts
    196
    Twitter
    fc127
    Phone
    Droid X - Gingerbread
    #3
    Odd... the only thing I can think is maybe all of the animations in adw ex. I'll give the stock launcher a shot.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  5. Junior Droid
    1st_droid's Avatar
    Member #
    152700
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    droid 2
    #4
    Been playing wit liberty rom toolbox been on the web some text a few calls since 7am this morning its 11am.. stared wit 80pct I'm down to 60pct (using ulv 900) haven't put my phone down
  6. Junior Droid
    ldequatro's Avatar
    Member #
    104058
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    Droid2
    #5
    I seem to be having the same problem.... mine dipped to 80% just an hour after unplugging it from a full charge.. I am also using an extended battery.
    Girls are Droids too!

  7. Senior Droid
    tlozano09's Avatar
    Member #
    156900
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Phone
    Droid X
    #6
    I felt the same why. i did the clean install method which requires installing the maderstok340 (sp?) zip file, then rooting and installing Liberty. I feel like it helped alot, my battery seems to last like when i was using Apex. Maybe just placebo effect but its worth a shot.
  8. Droid Newbie
    xxrobxx92's Avatar
    Member #
    160710
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tlozano09 View Post
    I felt the same why. i did the clean install method which requires installing the maderstok340 (sp?) zip file, then rooting and installing Liberty. I feel like it helped alot, my battery seems to last like when i was using Apex. Maybe just placebo effect but its worth a shot.
    i'm curious about what you mean by installing that file, what is it? where did you get it?
  9. Senior Droid
    tlozano09's Avatar
    Member #
    156900
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Phone
    Droid X
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xxrobxx92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tlozano09 View Post
    I felt the same why. i did the clean install method which requires installing the maderstok340 (sp?) zip file, then rooting and installing Liberty. I feel like it helped alot, my battery seems to last like when i was using Apex. Maybe just placebo effect but its worth a shot.
    i'm curious about what you mean by installing that file, what is it? where did you get it?
    maderstcok - OTA 2.3.340 update.zip that is the link for the file. Its a big file so it takes a while to install so dont do a battery pull . then reroot and go into clockwork recovery and install the liberty rom. Btw my battery is DEF amazing now that i did this method. im sure it will work for you.
  10. Junior Droid
    Dvan's Avatar
    Member #
    128630
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Droid X
    #9
    Delete your battery stats and Recalibrate your battery.

    Thing you need to do is fully charged your phone Then reboot in the clockwork recovery Go to advance and then go to wipe battery stats. Next on unplug your phone and reboot. Fully drain your battery to leave until the point where is shut off by itself. Then charge it up to 100 percent preferably with the phone off.

    You may need to repeat this process once or twice fully optimize your battery.
    There is a program on the market called cpu fullworks this is designed to drain your battery as fast as possible


    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  11. Droid Newbie
    xxrobxx92's Avatar
    Member #
    160710
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tlozano09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xxrobxx92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tlozano09 View Post
    I felt the same why. i did the clean install method which requires installing the maderstok340 (sp?) zip file, then rooting and installing Liberty. I feel like it helped alot, my battery seems to last like when i was using Apex. Maybe just placebo effect but its worth a shot.
    i'm curious about what you mean by installing that file, what is it? where did you get it?
    maderstcok - OTA 2.3.340 update.zip that is the link for the file. Its a big file so it takes a while to install so dont do a battery pull . then reroot and go into clockwork recovery and install the liberty rom. Btw my battery is DEF amazing now that i did this method. im sure it will work for you.
    would this file be compatible with the droid 2?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Bought the extended battery...BATTERY LIFE STILL NO GOOD
    By outkastragtop in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:34 AM
  2. Battery drain not linear?(good battery life though)
    By dpaine88 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 05:52 AM
  4. What is considered normal battery life? (yeah, another battery thread)
    By Jjaeger240 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:19 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 06:54 AM

Search tags for this page

battery life liberty rom
,

liberty rom battery

,
liberty rom battery drops rapidly
,

liberty rom battery life

,
liberty rom battery save
,
liberty rom good battery
,
liberty rom saving battery life
,
libery rom extend battery
,
rom liberty battery life
,
terrible battey life droid x liberty rom
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+