DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!

1. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member

Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!

Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums everyone! This phone is a great follow up to the Spectrum. It's packed with some great specs and awesome features. Here's a quick overview:

The Spectrum 2 by LG creates a unique wireless experience thanks to an ecosystem of features and accessories, allowing customers to avoid cables. The unique battery cover allows wireless charging, and it’s included at no additional cost. Contacts, maps and websites can be shared wirelessly using near-field communications (NFC), by tapping two compatible phones together. NFC can also be used with the included reprogrammable LG Tag+ stickers to create special smartphone modes for the office, home or car by tapping the stickers with the Spectrum 2 by LG. SmartShare also makes it possible to wirelessly view pictures and watch videos on a DLNA-enabled device.

The 4.7-inch True HD display will make the Spectrum 2 by LG stand out by enhancing the viewing experience when streaming movies, playing games and browsing the Web. The HD display, paired with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, delivers vivid and accurate colors, crisp, sharp text and clear images. Apps such as viewdini, make it easier than ever to find TV shows and movies that users can enjoy right on their Spectrum 2 by LG. Football fans will also be able to take advantage of the screen combined with 4G LTE speeds to watch live games for an unrivaled viewing experience.

The Spectrum 2 by LG helps to capture precious moments with its 8-megapixel camera and then takes it a step farther with its Advanced Image Editor and Video Wiz features. With these features, customers will have an editing studio in their hands to crop, rotate and add effects to photos and other multimedia documents that they can then share with friends over 4G LTE. The 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera allows customers to video chat with friends and family to easily stay in touch from virtually anywhere. Additional camera features include 1080p HD video recording, Intelligent Panorama Shot and Time Catch Shot to take photos before pressing the shutter button.

SPECS:
    • Wireless charging capabilities thanks to the unique battery cover included in the box
    • 4.7-inch True HD Advanced High Performance (AH) In-Plane-Switching (IPS) display
    • Global Ready™ so customers can have voice and data service in more than 220 countries
    • Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Krait 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
    • Mobile Hotspot to share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
    • 16 GB of internal storage (formatted capacity is less) with microSD memory card support of up to 32 GB
    • QuickMemo™ allows customers to capture screenshots and add their own personalized commentary or drawings with a finger
    • Bluetooth® Version 4.0

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum2 VS930
    Hi CK

Are we the only two that own this phone? I've only had it 3 days, came from Droid X2, this is so much better.
    I hope more people realize how great this phone is and we get some developers to make some roms.
  4. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    I don't own it but I'm surprised not more people are jumping on it. It's an awesome phone. Post up a video if you have time, I'd love to see you take us on a test drive
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times
    Twitter
    CoreyFMiller
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3 D2VZW
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by artinattleboro View Post
    Hi CK

Are we the only two that own this phone? I've only had it 3 days, came from Droid X2, this is so much better.
    I hope more people realize how great this phone is and we get some developers to make some roms.
    I am working on getting one to DEV on......
    artinattleboro and TrdLtly like this.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2

LG Spectrum 2: ESSENTIAL TIPS & TRICKS

Great Phone! I've had It for some time now,
    and there's a good collection of information for the spectrum 2 (UPDATED MAY 10, 2013) @--> LG Spectrum 2: ESSENTIAL TIPS & TRICKS
    Please feel free to add or update any information on eather links you visit....Thanks!
    Last edited by xXxGeek; 05-10-2013 at 02:36 PM.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum2 VS930
    xXxGeek I used your tips and tricks to root my Spectrum2 the day I got. Worked great.

Thanks

Art
    xXxGeek likes this.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    Just picked up a Spectrum 2 and am loving it so far coming from a droid 2, it is worlds a part. Never really knew much about it but decided that it seemed to have decent specs and for $50 I couldn't beat the price, hopefully we will see some custom roms for it once more people discover it.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum2 VS930

Spectrum2

I moved from a DroidX2 running JB rom (CM10). This phone on ICS is miles ahead of the X2.
    The speed is great, 4g in my area is spotty, but wifi is very stable and finds all networks, the X2 only finds some and has issues connecting at times.
    This is a work phone, so I was limited in what I could choose for my upgrade. The Spectrum1 was the best phone on the list, under $50 (works limit).
    I was amazed when I opened the box and there was a Spectrum2 can't believe a two month old phone for $50. The price should make it attractive to a lot of people, hopefully some devs
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    I don't have any experience with making custom roms, but I have a few old phones I will try to learn on and at least see if I can get a stock version of ICS running on the spectrum 2 as well as CWM.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    I am also a proud owner of the wonderful LG2. I'm not a real techie when it comes to rooting phones but even stock this phone rivals the S3 and I5 in terms of screen size clarity camera etc.etc. I had the DroidInc prior and so glad I bought this phone instead of the higher end phones this phone is Great in my opinion.
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Links