Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!
Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums everyone! This phone is a great follow up to the Spectrum. It's packed with some great specs and awesome features. Here's a quick overview:
The Spectrum 2 by LG creates a unique wireless experience thanks to an ecosystem of features and accessories, allowing customers to avoid cables. The unique battery cover allows wireless charging, and it’s included at no additional cost. Contacts, maps and websites can be shared wirelessly using near-field communications (NFC), by tapping two compatible phones together. NFC can also be used with the included reprogrammable LG Tag+ stickers to create special smartphone modes for the office, home or car by tapping the stickers with the Spectrum 2 by LG. SmartShare also makes it possible to wirelessly view pictures and watch videos on a DLNA-enabled device.
The 4.7-inch True HD display will make the Spectrum 2 by LG stand out by enhancing the viewing experience when streaming movies, playing games and browsing the Web. The HD display, paired with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, delivers vivid and accurate colors, crisp, sharp text and clear images. Apps such as viewdini, make it easier than ever to find TV shows and movies that users can enjoy right on their Spectrum 2 by LG. Football fans will also be able to take advantage of the screen combined with 4G LTE speeds to watch live games for an unrivaled viewing experience.
The Spectrum 2 by LG helps to capture precious moments with its 8-megapixel camera and then takes it a step farther with its Advanced Image Editor and Video Wiz features. With these features, customers will have an editing studio in their hands to crop, rotate and add effects to photos and other multimedia documents that they can then share with friends over 4G LTE. The 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera allows customers to video chat with friends and family to easily stay in touch from virtually anywhere. Additional camera features include 1080p HD video recording, Intelligent Panorama Shot and Time Catch Shot to take photos before pressing the shutter button.
- Wireless charging capabilities thanks to the unique battery cover included in the box
- 4.7-inch True HD Advanced High Performance (AH) In-Plane-Switching (IPS) display
- Global Ready™ so customers can have voice and data service in more than 220 countries
- Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Krait 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Mobile Hotspot to share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- 16 GB of internal storage (formatted capacity is less) with microSD memory card support of up to 32 GB
- QuickMemo™ allows customers to capture screenshots and add their own personalized commentary or drawings with a finger
- Bluetooth® Version 4.0
LG Spectrum 2: ESSENTIAL TIPS & TRICKS
Great Phone! I've had It for some time now,
and there's a good collection of information for the spectrum 2 (UPDATED MAY 10, 2013) @--> LG Spectrum 2: ESSENTIAL TIPS & TRICKS
Please feel free to add or update any information on eather links you visit....Thanks!