DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 419
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!

  1. Senior Droid
    JimiMack's Avatar
    Member #
    322690
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    130
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Spectrum 2
    Thanks, I have had Otterbox cases and holsters on most of my other units, I even had a Trident with holster on my ole Samsung Fassy and Rezound, would love something like that on this one as well.
  2. Senior Droid
    JimiMack's Avatar
    Member #
    322690
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    130
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Spectrum 2
    A quick question: What success has everyone had with the Governor and IO settings so far on this phone?
  3. Senior Droid
    micrors4's Avatar
    Member #
    320480
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Durham, NH
    Posts
    172
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    Quote Originally Posted by agt7575 View Post
    VZW are scumbags for locking this phone's bootloader down so much. I LOVE this phone.. I am coming from an HTC THunderbolt which was rooted and unlocked and never ran the stock rom for more than the first few days of owning the phone, until I learned how to root and unlock it. That is what is making me crazy right now with this phone. Its the best phone I have EVER owned, but I am itching to install a custom ROM and CMW bootloader/recovery that its driving me nuts!!!

    C'mon people, SOMEONE here has to know someone, or know someone who knows someone who works for LG that could "leak" the unlock keys on the down-low.. LOL WE NEED THIS BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED if we will EVER get a chance to really see hwat this bad-boy phone can really do...
    I think our best bet is to higher some good hacker to get the keys from LG's servers or rent a supercomputer and crack it with that.
  4. Junior Droid
    puckerfactor's Avatar
    Member #
    336878
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2 VS930
    I picked up a "tuff" case for less than $10 on eBay. It adds a fair amount of bulk, but adds a lot of protection and everything works fine. The one advantage of the Aegis case is that it seems to round off the corners a bit more. That said, I doubt that Aegis offers much if any more protection.

    Rubberized Black White Tuff Protective Hard Cover Case for LG Spectrum 2 VS930 | eBay
  5. Junior Droid
    lonestarbandit's Avatar
    Member #
    339287
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    Quote Originally Posted by puckerfactor View Post
    I picked up a "tuff" case for less than $10 on eBay. It adds a fair amount of bulk, but adds a lot of protection and everything works fine. The one advantage of the Aegis case is that it seems to round off the corners a bit more. That said, I doubt that Aegis offers much if any more protection.

    Rubberized Black White Tuff Protective Hard Cover Case for LG Spectrum 2 VS930 | eBay
    Completely disagree. Seeing what that case is made of compared to the dual shell protection of the Trident the price alone should be a dead giveaway. If you want to believe your 10 dollar case offers sufficient protection for your expensive device suit yourself but the actual protection level vs perceived protection are nowhere near close. Also it's a gamble on if that case would allow wireless charging. Which the trident does.

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  6. Droid Newbie
    trentc1234's Avatar
    Member #
    342049
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    VS930
    Where can I buy the wireless charging pad? I can't find a place that sells it.
  7. Junior Droid
    lonestarbandit's Avatar
    Member #
    339287
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    Quote Originally Posted by trentc1234 View Post
    Where can I buy the wireless charging pad? I can't find a place that sells it.
    I bought my dual device energizer qi capable pad from amazon. EBay also has them. Just search "energizer qi".
    Sent from my VS930 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by lonestarbandit; 04-07-2013 at 09:18 PM.
  8. Junior Droid
    puckerfactor's Avatar
    Member #
    336878
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2 VS930
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarbandit View Post
    Completely disagree. Seeing what that case is made of compared to the dual shell protection of the Trident the price alone should be a dead giveaway. If you want to believe your 10 dollar case offers sufficient protection for your expensive device suit yourself but the actual protection level vs perceived protection are nowhere near close. Also it's a gamble on if that case would allow wireless charging. Which the trident does.

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    The tuff case does have dual shell protection - softer silicon around the phone plus a harder shell that clicks together. Unless Aegis is using some miracle plastic, I don't think it would be any safer. I actually have one and can say that the phone seems really safe. Why don't you spend the $10 so you can make an informed comment. I don't care either way about wireless charging, but I imagine it would still work.
  9. Junior Droid
    Zrunky's Avatar
    Member #
    337319
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    I got this one:

    Armor Dual Layer Cover w Kickstand for LG Spectrum 2 VS930 Black White | eBay

    It's a beast and I rarely use it. Doesn't quiiiite snap together but it doesn't seem to really matter.. the silicone case holds the plastic halves together quite well.

    I'm not a big case guy, makes everything too bulky. The one above makes the phone twice as heavy and nearly 3x thicker.

    Also, I didn't see anything about a "standard" battery cover on verizon's store or anywhere else online in fact. Not sure that the Spectrum 2 ever came with anything other than the wireless charging battery cover.
  10. Droid
    Layvin1's Avatar
    Member #
    324941
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrunky View Post
    I got this one:

    Armor Dual Layer Cover w Kickstand for LG Spectrum 2 VS930 Black White | eBay

    It's a beast and I rarely use it. Doesn't quiiiite snap together but it doesn't seem to really matter.. the silicone case holds the plastic halves together quite well.

    I'm not a big case guy, makes everything too bulky. The one above makes the phone twice as heavy and nearly 3x thicker.

    Also, I didn't see anything about a "standard" battery cover on verizon's store or anywhere else online in fact. Not sure that the Spectrum 2 ever came with anything other than the wireless charging battery cover.
    I made a post a page back about this issue.....you can get the standard battery cover that is thinner than the wireless charging cover and it will allow your case to snap together. I purchased one similar to yours except mine has flaps in the silicone cover to plug the open ports to protect them from debris/dust. They are great cases for the money . Here is a link for the non-wireless charging/ standard battery door.
    You are correct, I checked and Verizon doesn't have them right now, but they do exist( link below), I have one.
    http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-lg-s...TagkZpsFwFAevg

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Droid Forums
    Last edited by Layvin1; 04-10-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:44 AM
  2. MLB at Bat 12 App & LG Spectrum???
    By hammerhead13 in forum LG Spectrum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:26 PM
  3. Lg Spectrum?
    By IAm in forum Android Smart Phones
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:44 AM
  4. Spectrum?
    By dustinslee in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:33 AM
  5. New to droid forums and forums in general
    By ohioxdroid in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:59 AM

Search tags for this page

how to screenshot on lg spectrum 2

,
lg spectrum 2 blue screen
,

lg spectrum 2 custom rom

,
lg spectrum 2 forum
,

lg spectrum 2 rom

,

lg spectrum 2 roms

,
lg spectrum 2 xda
,
spectrum 2
,
spectrum 2 rom
,

spectrum 2 roms

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+