DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by micrors4 View Post
    Has anyone tried using an MHL adapter to connect the phone to a TV? I have been wanting to buy one, but I'm not sure if it would work.
    Under connectivity in the settings app, it refers to using MHL cables, so I'd assume so.

On another note, if support is the only thing needed to speed this along, I'd suggest creating a new thread pertaining to just the development of unlocking the boatloader, instead of posting in this welcome thread. Also linking the previously mentioned thread with xXxGeek's posts on the other forums floating around would increase the publicity and involvement all around. I for one found this thread in particular by following xXxGeek's many threads to this website, and then having a by chance moment of stumbling upon this thread in particular, so easier access would probably be a good thing. But what do I know, I am just a sleeper ;-)
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    It would rally be nice of this phone had it's own section, but you are right about having a development thread, we have attracted some attention already but VZW has it locked down pretty tightly so there hasn't been much progress being made aside from getting a very rough version of the stock Rom to boot with root already.
    asianflavor likes this.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy Note 3
    If the rooted and debloated stock ROM is fixed and be able to flash with no issues, then we will get a development thread. And the bootloader is on hardcore locked down. There have big some big names looking into this phone but VZW has really up their ante on this one. And to any of the sleepers, don't take that comment as a bad one. If you really like to see development of this phone, just hit the Like button on Miller. He has done a phenomenal job, blind deving this phone. I constantly see a few 'guests' that watch this. Sign up/log in and give some support. I have always appreciated any dev work done, not just this phone but others that I have owned. Since helping Miller with this phone, I am now seeing what really goes on in the background and really appreciated everything that goes on. I could have walked away and not helped when I got my S3. But I enjoy helping and having fun learning all this. So sleepers/lurkers/whatever you want yourself to be called, if you have this phone, or even enjoy seeing this... just hit the Like button and give a thumbs up. That is what keeps this community going and even the smallest compliment goes a long way.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    Quote Originally Posted by asianflavor View Post
    If the rooted and debloated stock ROM is fixed and be able to flash with no issues, then we will get a development thread. And the bootloader is on hardcore locked down. There have big some big names looking into this phone but VZW has really up their ante on this one. And to any of the sleepers, don't take that comment as a bad one. If you really like to see development of this phone, just hit the Like button on Miller. He has done a phenomenal job, blind deving this phone. I constantly see a few 'guests' that watch this. Sign up/log in and give some support. I have always appreciated any dev work done, not just this phone but others that I have owned. Since helping Miller with this phone, I am now seeing what really goes on in the background and really appreciated everything that goes on. I could have walked away and not helped when I got my S3. But I enjoy helping and having fun learning all this. So sleepers/lurkers/whatever you want yourself to be called, if you have this phone, or even enjoy seeing this... just hit the Like button and give a thumbs up. That is what keeps this community going and even the smallest compliment goes a long way.
    Well said Flavor.
    On a side note, I for one use the app on my phone to get on here about 95% of the time, and unfortunately, there is no like or thumbs up option. That needs to be fixed. I can't always remember to get on my PC to give a thanks or a like.

Sent from the Best overlooked phone in the market. LG SPECTRUM˛
    asianflavor likes this.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Anyone figure out how to remove the default lg lockscreen?
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    LG Spectrum 2
    There are apps on the market to change it and the theme, just search lock screen themes.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Spectrum 2
    Is it just me or did Verizon block installing from apps from sd card? I have unknown sources checked but the install button doesn't work.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy Note 3

Re: Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!

Never had a issue with any apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Spectrum 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Diecastdonkey View Post
    Is it just me or did Verizon block installing from apps from sd card? I have unknown sources checked but the install button doesn't work.
    Just installed from SD with no issue here.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Spectrum 2
    Wierdness.. Perhaps an app is somehow conflicting?
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Links