DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: LG Repulsive!!!

  1. Junior Droid
    QbFree98's Avatar
    Member #
    46576
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    LG Revolution
    #1

    LG Repulsive!!!

    Ok..this phone has reared its sorry tail for the last time. All of the crashing/rebooting and just piss poor support are forcing me to look to greener pastures! My OG droid is charging as I type this. I took a trip to bestbuy and the bionic display didnt impress me. Im about to give up on this whole android movement. Too many garbage phones flooding the market. 100's of android models to compete amongst each other as well as Apple, Windows, and Blackberry. Dont release phones with forward facing cameras that have no support. Thank you Tango for working on this and getting it to work!

    Sorry I had to vent!


    Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
    From O.G. to LG Revolution..
  2. Junior Droid
    Wayneb02's Avatar
    Member #
    221389
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Lg revolution
    #2
    Every phone has its flaws.
  3. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by QbFree98 View Post
    Ok..this phone has reared its sorry tail for the last time. All of the crashing/rebooting and just piss poor support are forcing me to look to greener pastures! My OG droid is charging as I type this. I took a trip to bestbuy and the bionic display didnt impress me. Im about to give up on this whole android movement. Too many garbage phones flooding the market. 100's of android models to compete amongst each other as well as Apple, Windows, and Blackberry. Dont release phones with forward facing cameras that have no support. Thank you Tango for working on this and getting it to work!

    Sorry I had to vent!


    Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
    Never had 1 issue with my Revo so far. Rooted, running a ROM and a custom theme. Everything works.
  4. Junior Droid
    QbFree98's Avatar
    Member #
    46576
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    LG Revolution
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by spc_hicks09 View Post
    Never had 1 issue with my Revo so far. Rooted, running a ROM and a custom theme. Everything works.
    No random reboots or screen lagging while typing a text? Nothing ofnthe sort eeh? Then yournphine is better than mine :-)

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
    From O.G. to LG Revolution..
  5. Junior Droid
    jaden4220's Avatar
    Member #
    216790
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    LG revolution
    #5
    No issues here either i love my phone its solid easy to root maybe it was a malfunction or personal error? Try sending it back for a replacement then superoneclick before update comes through.
  6. rockandrollacdc's Avatar
    Member #
    13583
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    89
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #6
    My only issue is the battery life, IT SUCKS!!!! also haveing fun finding the correct ear piece.
  7. Junior Droid
    Wayneb02's Avatar
    Member #
    221389
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Lg revolution
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandrollacdc View Post
    My only issue is the battery life, IT SUCKS!!!! also haveing fun finding the correct ear piece.
    Get the extended battery, its ugly as hell but it is worth it
  8. Droid Newbie
    Bokannon's Avatar
    Member #
    222584
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #8
    Love my bionic. I got the extended battery and it works great. I think what happens with new phones with poor battery life is the people that sell it start your phone to do whatever they do to it and jack your battery up for life right there. Li-ion batterys should be intial charged for about 5 hours with the phone off before ever using it. I have seen batterys that will drain in 3 hours with no use because of this.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  9. Junior Droid
    jaden4220's Avatar
    Member #
    216790
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    LG revolution
    #9
    I had battery issues but now i make sure i turn my 4g off when i don't need it and freeze the apps that drain my battery when I'm not using it. Plus i drop my processor down to 768 and when my screens off put it to the lowest setting. After i did that my battery lasts about 10 hrs or more and that's with listening to music and whatever else i want to do.
  10. Junior Droid
    QbFree98's Avatar
    Member #
    46576
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    LG Revolution
    #10
    Ok guys I finally broke down, downgraded, and rooted this thing then installed revolt 1.4 needless to say it's much better now than before. No freezing or pixelating issues so far. Maybe it was the bloatware eating on itself?



    Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums
    From O.G. to LG Revolution..

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

android repulsive

,

downgrade lg revo

,

lg revolution forced updates

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+