Big thanks to Hilong08 for these instructions:
Here are the instructions that got me successfully back to STOCK ROM that is still rootable.
YOU ARE RUNNING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE!
1. Get the LGNPST Package with the GenericModels and Components Plug-In.
2. Get the driver for the phone and install it.
3. Get the Stock Rom TOT file and extract it.
4. Get the DLL file specifically for the Revolution
5. Extract the "LGNPST Store & Lab"
6. Install the following order:
c. Components >> LGNPST_Components_Ver_5_0_12_0.msi
d. GenericModels >> LGNPST_GenericModels_Ver_5_0_10_0.msi
7. Run "Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg"
8. Make a new folder called "Models" in the program's directory
Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
9. Grab the "VS910.dll" and put it in the "Models" folder.
10. Right Click "VS910.dll" and click on Install.
Note: DLL WILL NOT INSTALL UNLESS COMPONENTS AND GENERICMODELS PLUG-INS ARE INSTALLED!!!
a. Make sure you install it properly
11. Run "LGNPST"
12. Plug in your phone, use Internet Connection Mode,and enable USB Debugging.
13. Phone should pop up in the list
14. Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
15. Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
16. Select "VS910ZV4_04.S4_04.P58008.R5.user.tot" and Click OK
17. Then click on Upgrade
18. Wait a few minutes
EDIT: To all users running 64bit versions of Windows, you guys may run into problems since I only tested this method under a 32bit environment of Windows 7. I will attempt to get my hands on a 64bit version of Windows 7 to test some more and make a instructional Youtube video to help out everyone soon.