DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Where is the "droid" ringtone?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Where is the "droid" ringtone?

The good old "droid" announcement/ringtone does not seem to be include in CM, am I missing it somehow?

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by donerico View Post
    The good old "droid" announcement/ringtone does not seem to be include in CM, am I missing it somehow?
    Nope not included. You can download from here: For those that want the "Droid" notification sound - Ben Pike's blog

And follow this: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/8...s-on-my-phone/ guide to install
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by captdroid View Post
    Nope not included. You can download from here: For those that want the "Droid" notification sound - Ben Pike's blog

And follow this: How do I add the droid.ogg file into the root files on my phone? - CyanogenMod Forum guide to install
    Thanks! worked like a charm.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola O.G. Droid

And follow this: How do I add the droid.ogg file into the root files on my phone? - CyanogenMod Forum guide to install
    Feel like im late on this but i just flashed CM6.1_RC3, my first CM ROM ever and I also want the DROID notification however, following this great post to the provided links, I cant seem to find a "Download" button or link anywhere on that site. It says its there but after several tries and hearing DROID about 20x's, I gave up and here I am! Am I missing something guys?? If anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much thanks!
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jbulluck View Post

Feel like im late on this but i just flashed CM6.1_RC3, my first CM ROM ever and I also want the DROID notification however, following this great post to the provided links, I cant seem to find a "Download" button or link anywhere on that site. It says its there but after several tries and hearing DROID about 20x's, I gave up and here I am! Am I missing something guys?? If anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much thanks!
    Instead of clicking the link do a right click and on the menu click save link as... in firefox or click save target as... in IE

But you probably don't want it now after hearing it 20+ times... lol
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola O.G. Droid
    LOL...you are correct! I got it tho, thanks a lot!!! I will wait a day or so on setting it, lol!

Links