DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: PureCalendar screwed up

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus

PureCalendar screwed up

Is anybody else using the PureCalendar Agenda Widget? I've been noticing that the color bars are all screwed up. The bars are not the same height as the text, so they don't line up at all.

I've tried different launchers (ADW, LauncherPro, and even a few old ones, Launcher+ and Home++) and I get the same results on all of them. The developer has never seen this error before, so I can assume that it isn't happening on the stock ROM. Maybe it has something to do with font or font size?
    Cool CM Tricks
    custom_backup_list.txt - make a list of files in /system that will survive a nightly install (ringtones, notifications, system apps, wallpapers, whatever)
    in Terminal Emulator, set this as your shell command: "/system/xbin/su -c /system/xbin/bash". You get all the features of bash, root access, and you can still use the initial command field for whatever you want (default is adding /data/local/bin to your path)
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    nevermind, I found it. If anybody is curious, the problem occurs if you turn off Compatibility Mode in Spare Parts.
    Cool CM Tricks
    custom_backup_list.txt - make a list of files in /system that will survive a nightly install (ringtones, notifications, system apps, wallpapers, whatever)
    in Terminal Emulator, set this as your shell command: "/system/xbin/su -c /system/xbin/bash". You get all the features of bash, root access, and you can still use the initial command field for whatever you want (default is adding /data/local/bin to your path)

Links