DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Battery Percentage gone. Setting enabled in Spare Parts

  1. Senior Droid
    Royal2000H's Avatar
    Member #
    4200
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    176
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Battery Percentage gone. Setting enabled in Spare Parts

    The other day I updated from 5.0.6 to 5.0.7. The battery status was still there.

    Today I updated to 5.0.7.1 and the battery percentage is gone. It is enabled in spare parts and I did restart a few times.

    Any ideas?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    LrdElderon's Avatar
    Member #
    26076
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    Phone
    Motorola Droid - Verizon
    #2
    ummm You're going to facepalm yourself, but you know how they have it in spare parts? and you know how 507 and .1 has the new ui color change features? yeah... your color for the battery % is either clear or the same color as the battery probably.

    go to the bottom of spare parts and change the color of the battery percentage until you see it. (you need to reboot for it to take effect)
  4. Senior Droid
    Royal2000H's Avatar
    Member #
    4200
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    176
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LrdElderon View Post
    ummm You're going to facepalm yourself, but you know how they have it in spare parts? and you know how 507 and .1 has the new ui color change features? yeah... your color for the battery % is either clear or the same color as the battery probably.

    go to the bottom of spare parts and change the color of the battery percentage until you see it. (you need to reboot for it to take effect)
    It was set to white.

    But I actually am face palming myself.
    My battery was fully charged. I forgot it doesn't show percentage for a full battery... haha wow...
  5. Master Droid
    Taegost's Avatar
    Member #
    68820
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Fl
    Posts
    689
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2000H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LrdElderon View Post
    ummm You're going to facepalm yourself, but you know how they have it in spare parts? and you know how 507 and .1 has the new ui color change features? yeah... your color for the battery % is either clear or the same color as the battery probably.

    go to the bottom of spare parts and change the color of the battery percentage until you see it. (you need to reboot for it to take effect)
    It was set to white.

    But I actually am face palming myself.
    My battery was fully charged. I forgot it doesn't show percentage for a full battery... haha wow...
    *ROFL*
    I did the exact same thing
    HTC Rezound... Stock for now, with the Tag Home launcher...
    This link here will answer 90% of your issues: Click Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by jntowers
    12 mp camera? are we going to be putting these pictures on billboards?
  6. Master Droid
    LrdElderon's Avatar
    Member #
    26076
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    Phone
    Motorola Droid - Verizon
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Taegost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2000H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LrdElderon View Post
    ummm You're going to facepalm yourself, but you know how they have it in spare parts? and you know how 507 and .1 has the new ui color change features? yeah... your color for the battery % is either clear or the same color as the battery probably.

    go to the bottom of spare parts and change the color of the battery percentage until you see it. (you need to reboot for it to take effect)
    It was set to white.

    But I actually am face palming myself.
    My battery was fully charged. I forgot it doesn't show percentage for a full battery... haha wow...
    *ROFL*
    I did the exact same thing
    haha me too. ahh well live and learn eh? glad it all worked out. it's pretty nice having the option to change colors but now I find I don't know what to use. I'm a guy with no color coordination skills. hopefully theme makers perhaps post links to what hex color code they use and if we wish to change then we have that option.
  7. Senior Droid
    Royal2000H's Avatar
    Member #
    4200
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    176
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #6
    Call me old fashioned, but ever since I started running Cyanogen (5.0.5.7), I've done stock look. Smokey was cool on DroidMod but I'm feeling the simplicity and ease.
    Too many incompatibilities when you run a theme.
  8. Master Droid
    LrdElderon's Avatar
    Member #
    26076
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    Phone
    Motorola Droid - Verizon
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2000H View Post
    Call me old fashioned, but ever since I started running Cyanogen (5.0.5.7), I've done stock look. Smokey was cool on DroidMod but I'm feeling the simplicity and ease.
    Too many incompatibilities when you run a theme.
    little off topic, but it does point to the benefits of android and open source. The options are up to you =)

    I don't think themes are much of an issue for the most part, at least from the more well known theme makers. I think the issue that come up are usually from people trying to theme their new rom install with theme for a version several revisions back and then they don't know why they have issues.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. MinFreeManager vs. Spare Parts w/ Ads
    By daftlush in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 06:37 AM
  2. Warning: New Spare Parts contains Ads
    By theascended in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:35 AM
  3. Spare Parts
    By lippstuh in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 10:04 AM
  4. Has anyone been able to get SPARE PARTS to work?
    By CBLJazz in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 12:52 PM

Search tags for this page

android battery percentage cyanogen
,
battery percentage cm7
,
battery percentage cyanogenmod 7
,

cyanogen 7 battery percentage

,

cyanogen battery percent

,

cyanogen battery percentage

,
cyanogen7 battery percentage
,
cyanogenmod 7 battery percentage
,
cyanogenmod 7 display battery percentage
,
cyanogenmod 7 show battery percentage
,
cyanogenmod battery percent
,

cyanogenmod battery percentage

,
cyanogenmod percent battery
,
cyanogenmod show battery percentage
,
spare parts battery percentage
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+