DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: how do i get all the extras with cyan and dark edge?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

how do i get all the extras with cyan and dark edge?

I want to run cyan with the dark edge theme but now that I have the base cyan I'm seeing it doesn't have things like HQ YouTube and video recording and custom scripts and such that things like jrummy have? Is there a way to get all the extra stuff plus dark edge??

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid

Smile scripts for DE

I also am using this setup. After DE was installed I downloaded and installed JRummys custom scripts. i got 90% of custom-ability back. i could not live with stock DE. i was just too use to JRummy's Love. I do everything in Rom Manager.
    Liquid 3.2
    RZR RECOVERY
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Anyone having issues with black on black and whitE on white with google voice? Running cm 5062 with DE.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by stlcity View Post
    Anyone having issues with black on black and whitE on white with google voice? Running cm 5062 with DE.
    No problem with the text in Google Voice. Did you run the A2S program and then run the DE-Apps MM?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by supersaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stlcity View Post
    No problem with the text in Google Voice. Did you run the A2S program and then run the DE-Apps MM?
    Yes..this is what I did: wiped and DL 5062 from Rom manager. Then ran A2S. Applied MM of DE. Then applied MM of DE apps. My problem is 2 fold:

1. On Google voice when I open the app: all the conversation listings are either black on black or white on white. When I type it is black letters into a black box..frustrating.
    2. With Handcent: the bubbles are fine..I changed the colors of sent/recieved bubbles and fonts. But as with voice when I type, its white letters into a white box.

I wiped data and cache prior to installing 5062. No clue what to do. I loved the theme but I use google voice too much..so back on one of the 5062 themes.

One Q for u: did u use the default black/gold theme. Thought that was the only one compatible theme of the list.

Links