DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: gmail recieving but not sending

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

gmail recieving but not sending

this is driving me nuts... since today none of my gmail emails i sent out went through. its just on the sending message and nothing. i can't figure it out. I even wiped and started from scratch and it worked until i restored all my settings and apps from titanium... I haven't installed anything new so i doubt its an app messing with this. anyone have this prob? also it happened with 5.5.7 and 5.6.2 which i updated to, to see if that would fix the prob...

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz330 View Post
    this is driving me nuts... since today none of my gmail emails i sent out went through. its just on the sending message and nothing. i can't figure it out. I even wiped and started from scratch and it worked until i restored all my settings and apps from titanium... I haven't installed anything new so i doubt its an app messing with this. anyone have this prob? also it happened with 5.5.7 and 5.6.2 which i updated to, to see if that would fix the prob...
    I am also having this problem. I am running Pete's ESE81 2.1 ROM and AdamZ's medium voltage kernel.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Try going menu>applications>manage applications > menu>filter all.. then go to Gmail and Gmail storage and clear cache.. this should fix it.. just an fyi it will clear your outbid that's trying to send. .So make sure to save those emails first (if you have any).
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I had this same problem, I was rooted, running some kernal, one of the new ones (not adam etc) I just flashed back to 2.01, and updated to 2.1 with the ota update, and its fixed. Probably not the problem, but overlocking was draining my battery like a bi!ch, so Im back to stock and LOVING IT! I did download the nexus mod 2.0 wallpaper from the market to jazz up the screen abit! ( probably getting the incredible on the 29th, using the little sis's upgrade)
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Re: gmail recieving but not sending

Try going menu>applications>manage applications > menu>filter all.. then go to Gmail and Gmail storage and clear cache.. this should fix it.. just an fyi it will clear your outbid that's trying to send. .So make sure to save those emails first (if you have any).
    this worked! thanks for the heads up

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by droider4life View Post
    worked perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by RubberSoul View Post
    I had this same problem, I was rooted, running some kernal, one of the new ones (not adam etc) I just flashed back to 2.01, and updated to 2.1 with the ota update, and its fixed. Probably not the problem, but overlocking was draining my battery like a bi!ch, so Im back to stock and LOVING IT! I did download the nexus mod 2.0 wallpaper from the market to jazz up the screen abit! ( probably getting the incredible on the 29th, using the little sis's upgrade).
    If you can unbrick it then it never was bricked, if it never was bricked then you didn't unbrick s#!t
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberSoul View Post
    I had this same problem, I was rooted, running some kernal, one of the new ones (not adam etc) I just flashed back to 2.01, and updated to 2.1 with the ota update, and its fixed.
    Well....that's an alternative way to solve the problem, I suppose.

Links