DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Decisions, decisions..HELP

  1. Junior Droid
    gmorano's Avatar
    Member #
    214216
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20
    Twitter
    GregMorano
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #1

    Unhappy Decisions, decisions..HELP

    Hi everyone, i have an upgrade on August 23 and am in need of desperate help. I really like HTC's Sense 3.0 UI but can't decide between their phones for VZW as there is not much variety. I know many people have had bad problems with HTC Thunderbolt battery life which is a reason i wouldn't want that and i feel like the Incredible 2 will be outdated shortly due to its lack of 4G..any thoughts?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    bendystrawboy's Avatar
    Member #
    72121
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    797
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid
    #2
    1. do you live in a 4g market?

    2. august should see the bionic and galaxy s 2.

    3. Chose between the 2, or wait for a new lte HTC. The sensation just came out on tmobile, as well as the evo 3d, both of which are monster phones. Normally you'd expect a variation of either of them to make its way to vzw soon, but the issues manufacturers are having with lte and dual core devices makes you wonder if it'll be later rather then sooner....

    plus i haven't even seen a lot of HTC/vzw/lte rumors....so who knows....

    ANYWHO, good luck.
  4. Super Mod/News Team
    Shadez's Avatar
    Member #
    32075
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lafayette Hill, Pa
    Posts
    8,223
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gmorano View Post
    Hi everyone, i have an upgrade on August 23 and am in need of desperate help. I really like HTC's Sense 3.0 UI but can't decide between their phones for VZW as there is not much variety. I know many people have had bad problems with HTC Thunderbolt battery life which is a reason i wouldn't want that and i feel like the Incredible 2 will be outdated shortly due to its lack of 4G..any thoughts?

    Do as I am... wait.. its hard, but in the long term, worth it. I looked at the Evo 4g 3d, and was impressed but am not going to switch to sprint. Take a look at the charge..
  5. Junior Droid
    gmorano's Avatar
    Member #
    214216
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20
    Twitter
    GregMorano
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #4
    I would go for the SG2 because it has all these amazing specs but i'm not thrilled about Samsung's UI..just doesn't look nearly as nice as HTC. and i was planning on getting the Bionic until Motorola delayed it once again
  6. Master Droid
    XKXDISTURBEDXKX's Avatar
    Member #
    56601
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    334
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    TBolt DB 1.6 Imyosen'sBatSaver
    #5
    There are rumors of the HTC Vigor hitting and a new HTC-made Nexus hitting, the nexus will most likely not have sense though, vigor is looking good though, dual core 1.5ghz and first 1280x800 display, also rumored to be 4g

    sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
  7. Junior Droid
    gmorano's Avatar
    Member #
    214216
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20
    Twitter
    GregMorano
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by XKXDISTURBEDXKX View Post
    There are rumors of the HTC Vigor hitting and a new HTC-made Nexus hitting, the nexus will most likely not have sense though, vigor is looking good though, dual core 1.5ghz and first 1280x800 display, also rumored to be 4g

    sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
    Any rumors on when the Vigor will be released?

    Sent from my DROID2
  8. Master Droid
    XKXDISTURBEDXKX's Avatar
    Member #
    56601
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    334
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    TBolt DB 1.6 Imyosen'sBatSaver
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gmorano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XKXDISTURBEDXKX View Post
    There are rumors of the HTC Vigor hitting and a new HTC-made Nexus hitting, the nexus will most likely not have sense though, vigor is looking good though, dual core 1.5ghz and first 1280x800 display, also rumored to be 4g

    sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
    Any rumors on when the Vigor will be released?

    Sent from my DROID2
    August, its on VZW MAP
    But trust me...coming from a TB...release dates should not be believed. EVER.

    sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
  9. Junior Droid
    gmorano's Avatar
    Member #
    214216
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20
    Twitter
    GregMorano
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XKXDISTURBEDXKX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gmorano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XKXDISTURBEDXKX View Post
    There are rumors of the HTC Vigor hitting and a new HTC-made Nexus hitting, the nexus will most likely not have sense though, vigor is looking good though, dual core 1.5ghz and first 1280x800 display, also rumored to be 4g

    sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
    Any rumors on when the Vigor will be released?

    Sent from my DROID2
    August, its on VZW MAP
    But trust me...coming from a TB...release dates should not be believed. EVER.

    sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
    I did see the map, does that mean that they are expecting all of them in august though?

    Sent from my DROID2

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Decisions
    By tekjunkie28 in forum Android Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. Decisions, decisions....
    By pattikate in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:43 PM
  3. Droid decisions
    By jacob80 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:36 AM
  4. Decisions decisions decisions...
    By TheMightyHam in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:58 PM
  5. Decisions Decisions...Help
    By bsimpson in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:10 PM

Search tags for this page

4g issues on thunderbolt

,

can the droid incredible get sence 3.0

,

can't decide between htc thunderbolt and samsung charge

,

can't decide between thunderbolt, charge or incredible 2

,

did thunderbolt get sence 3.0

,

how long before incredible 2 is outdated

,

incredible 2 upgrade to sense 3.0 -gingerbread -rom

,

wait for droid bionic or get droid charge?

,

will the htc thunderbolt get sense 3.0

,

will thunderbolt get sense 3.0?

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+