Well I would like to say thanks for all the comments.
It seems the pro's far out weigh the cons. I think my wait for the Bionic/Targa/Whatever is going to stop and I'll be ordering a TB probably within a few days.
I've been holding out, and holding out and it's just getting out of hand at this point. I think the fact I have access to all the incredibly smart people on these forums, in a way, made my decision harder, lol.
I'm going to pull the trigger, but I'm going to wait until a few days before my billing cycle ends on 6/20 so I can just charge it to my account and get it so it shows up on my next bill.
Now just to decide if I need to upgrade to a family plan now or wait to hear details on tiered data plans.....