1. How many reboots have you experienced since the OTA?
Maybe one or two - not sure, but I know I have lost bluetooth connection from the phone that many times at random
2. How many times a day does your phone randomly reboot?
Less than 1
3. What were you doing prior to the reboot?
Nothing - sitting idle - has never rebooted when I was using it
4. Is your phone setup to automatically search for a LTE signal automatically (CMDA + LTE/EvDo auto) or do you have it set for 3G/1x only (CDMA auto(PRL))? If you aren't sure then you are on the default setting, which is the first option.
CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto
Shoot myself or the phone? Surely I can find something less critical
6. What city and state are you experiencing your random reboots in, if any?
7. Are you experiencing random reboots over WiFi, 3G and/or LTE?
Since I am not using the phone I can only assume I am at 4g
8. What is your baseband version? Located under about phone and then software information.