My Motorola Droid "broke", so I had to get a new phone. Figured I'd try a touchscreen only device. Here are my thoughts on the phone, followedby a few questions.
1) 4G is incredibly fast. 3MBps down/1MBps up
2) While I am still getting used to the touchscreen keyboard, I believe that it will be just as fast typing as if I had a physical keyboard.
3) Connectbot is sorta hard to use at this point.
4) The phone is very sexy, installed a Zagg on it yesterday and my Seigio Surface II gets here tomorrow.
5) So far battery life seems ok. Better than ly aged rooted Droid.
6) I am extremely pissed at HTC's bloatware that you cannpt remove; But I hid the apps using LauncherPro, so at least I do not see them.
1) Of the market keyboards, is there any worth trying/buying?
2) Anyone have any tips that I may not know of because I am used the the Motorola Droid?
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk