I decided to take the plunge and get the TB after much reading on these forums. Thank you all for your posts and input!
After upgrading to the Bolt from my OG Droid on March 29, these are the things that stick out the most to me, plus and minuses!
- TB takes a LONG time to charge, I would say at least 2 hours to charge from 40% to 100%. Again, have not had TB for that long and have not been through many charge cycles. It just seems that the D1 charged about as fast as my ipod!
- Call quality, I have told several people that I had a new phone and they said that they noticed my voice was clearer and easier to understand. No coaxing from me, they just noticed something was different!
- Battery life is definitely less than my D1 but I also realize I am holding a much more powerful and power hungry best in my hand!I would say I am going 6 hrs. before charging at work with moderate use, most of that surfing the web and listening to music on my SD card or FM radio. I realize the TB is new and I am constantly playing with it!
- Not as heavy or bulky as I thought it would be. Doesn't feel any heavier than my D1, fits the hand perfectly despite it's larger size.
- Screen is amazing! Big, bright and beautiful!
- Sound not so amazing. Kind of disappointed with the volume from the onboard speaker and headphone jack. But the quality of the sound is far superior to my D1, just need to turn it up a bit!
- HTC Sense is way cool! A little learning curve from motoblur, but very fast, smooth and very customizable.
Overall I am very happy with my TB and look forward to trading many tips and tricks from everyone! If you are on the fence like I was....Just do it!!!!!