I wanted to like this phone.. I really did.
There are a lot of things I do like about it, but there are a few deal breakers.
1. I'm not going to go through 15 thunderbolts because the power button becomes difficult. I refuse to be in refurbish hell.
2. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but there are times when I try to text and the screen is irresponsive and it takes forever.. I'm not sure whether the phone is lagging, or it's just an issue with the screen.
3. I don't like the static sound in calls, or the muffled sound when I play music.
4. I've had it 8 days and I can already see light through the black area surrounding the home keys.
5. I'm not buying a battery that even further fattens the phone so I can make it more than 4 hours of continuous use.
This phone was so close to everything I wanted, yet so far
I guess my Droid X with 2.3 will hold me over until the Bionic...