DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Thunderbolt is on its way!!!

  1. Senior Droid
    camaroguy41208's Avatar
    Member #
    159043
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    114
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #1

    Thunderbolt is on its way!!!

    Hey guy's, not new to the forum but just bought my tbolt. Im upgrading from my dinc, and was wondering what accessories i should get. By the way, i bought it off ebay brand new (saved over 100 bucks) and the verizon tech on the phone told me that they are in an open enrollment for insurance until april 28. Just fyi.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    MrKleen's Avatar
    Member #
    29860
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,602
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    D1, D2, DX,TBolt, Galaxy Nexus
    #2
    Congrats on your new phone! I know you will enjoy it.
  4. Senior Droid
    camaroguy41208's Avatar
    Member #
    159043
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    114
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #3
    Thanks man.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  5. Master Droid
    AlexSB's Avatar
    Member #
    120307
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    459
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #4
    Oooo eBay I'm more of an Amazon guy lol. I came from a D2 and I'm loving the screen size upgrade man your gonna love the phone. Just make sure to fully charge it before turning it on for the first time it was tempting not to lol.

    Oh and make sure to not call and activate your 4g sin card until your TB is ready to turn on. I called (not realizing it would activate it right away) and got it activated while it was still charging so I was phoneless for about 2 hours lol

    This thread has been struck by THUNDER...lightning?
    Shoot for the moon, if you miss you're still amongst those stars.
  6. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by camaroguy41208 View Post
    Hey guy's, not new to the forum but just bought my tbolt. Im upgrading from my dinc, and was wondering what accessories i should get. By the way, i bought it off ebay brand new (saved over 100 bucks) and the verizon tech on the phone told me that they are in an open enrollment for insurance until april 28. Just fyi.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
    what im doing i got mine saturday got a cheep screen protector and im going to give it a test run for a while i already know i dont want the extended battery and im looking up cases myself tomorrow might just go naked and pocket the darn thing
  7. Senior Droid
    camaroguy41208's Avatar
    Member #
    159043
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    114
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #6
    Yeah, my screen on my dinc is naked, but i am using a silicone case. Im excited about getting this bad boy, i already told my mom to watch out because her evo is in for it....lol.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  8. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by camaroguy41208 View Post
    Yeah, my screen on my dinc is naked, but i am using a silicone case. Im excited about getting this bad boy, i already told my mom to watch out because her evo is in for it....lol.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
    i dont see the point of getting a thin phone then putting 2 pounds of rubber on it!! i got the cheapest screen protectors they had a verizon 3 pack for like 9 bucks or sumn and they are actually really good cant wait to see if they hold up
  9. Senior Droid
    camaroguy41208's Avatar
    Member #
    159043
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    114
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #8
    I am prone to dropping my phone and the case has saved my dinc twice. I dont know about one for the tbolt though. With it being alot thicker.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  10. Senior Droid
    camaroguy41208's Avatar
    Member #
    159043
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    114
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSB View Post
    Oooo eBay I'm more of an Amazon guy lol. I came from a D2 and I'm loving the screen size upgrade man your gonna love the phone. Just make sure to fully charge it before turning it on for the first time it was tempting not to lol.

    Oh and make sure to not call and activate your 4g sin card until your TB is ready to turn on. I called (not realizing it would activate it right away) and got it activated while it was still charging so I was phoneless for about 2 hours lol

    This thread has been struck by THUNDER...lightning?
    Thanks for the info man, i appreciate it.


    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  11. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by camaroguy41208 View Post
    I am prone to dropping my phone and the case has saved my dinc twice. I dont know about one for the tbolt though. With it being alot thicker.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
    Lol me to but it usually survives if not I have insurance and it looks better with no case lol.... I have this habit of putting my phone on my lap when I drive the hopping out of my truck lol and watching my phone go flying.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Third ROM for Thunderbolt
    By DRLyman in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. HTC Thunderbolt - who else?
    By Rbrittmcgraw in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 11:59 PM
  3. HTC Thunderbolt
    By DebDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 04:03 PM
  4. Thunderbolt RUU is out..
    By wctaylor79 in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:09 AM

Search tags for this page

bought a thunderbolt off of ebay
,
brand new thunderbolt complete charge before using
,

droidforums thunderbolt

,
how to activate htc thunderbolt from ebay
,
man not recognizing htc thunderbolt
,
my thunderbolt has been trying to activate for 2 hours?
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+