DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Let's Face it

  1. Master Droid
    stumbleflyx's Avatar
    Member #
    146641
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    604
    Phone
    droid x
    #21
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/HTC-Th...4773872?v=wallClick on it

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    The way you guys carry on about the TB it's almost like you're afraid iPhone will show it up. And lets be honest, like the thread says when the iPhone 5 hits it probably will. But not to worry, I'm sure Android phones will be able to hold their own against that too.
    I'm with ya, I mean I like the TB, looks like a great device... but I'm missing what's making this device the tell-all end-all device for Android...
  3. Master Droid
    stumbleflyx's Avatar
    Member #
    146641
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    604
    Phone
    droid x
    #23
    Verizon knows!!!!! Its 24th Everyone start dancing!!!!!!!*%&$#@#$%&!!!!!!

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. UNC
    UNC is offline
    Droid Ninja
    UNC's Avatar
    Member #
    26618
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fayettenam,NC
    Posts
    1,359
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    A855/ vPhone4
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    The way you guys carry on about the TB it's almost like you're afraid iPhone will show it up. And lets be honest, like the thread says when the iPhone 5 hits it probably will. But not to worry, I'm sure Android phones will be able to hold their own against that too.
    I'm with ya, I mean I like the TB, looks like a great device... but I'm missing what's making this device the tell-all end-all device for Android...
    Especially since its not quite as good as the Atrix, Bionic, or Nexus S. IMHO anyway.
    You call me names, I call your Mom!!
  5. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    The way you guys carry on about the TB ...
    Its not that I want the TB; I want something to live up to my D1. Just hoping it's the TB cause it sure wasn't the DX/2.
  6. Junior Droid
    jogo21's Avatar
    Member #
    159684
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    next droid
    #26
    Using the 14 day return policy logic, then shouldn't the TB be released on the 25th? If I bought iphone on the 10th then I should still be able to return on 24th for TB. I think the release date has more to do with not sharing the spotlight with any other phone. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'd just like to see a firm date for the TB and it sounds like it's the 24th.
  7. HookedOnHifonic's Avatar
    Member #
    168636
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    95
    Phone
    Droid Inc
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by stumbleflyx View Post
    HTC Thunderbolt 4G with Verizon Wireless | FacebookClick on it

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I like how the update was sent via iphone
  8. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedOnHifonic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stumbleflyx View Post
    HTC Thunderbolt 4G with Verizon Wireless | FacebookClick on it

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I like how the update was sent via iphone
    ^+1 Lawlz.
  9. UNC
    UNC is offline
    Droid Ninja
    UNC's Avatar
    Member #
    26618
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fayettenam,NC
    Posts
    1,359
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    A855/ vPhone4
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jogo21 View Post
    Using the 14 day return policy logic, then shouldn't the TB be released on the 25th? If I bought iphone on the 10th then I should still be able to return on 24th for TB. I think the release date has more to do with not sharing the spotlight with any other phone. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'd just like to see a firm date for the TB and it sounds like it's the 24th.
    The 10th is the first day, not the 11th.
    10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23
    That's 14 days right?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    You call me names, I call your Mom!!
  10. HookedOnHifonic's Avatar
    Member #
    168636
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    95
    Phone
    Droid Inc
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by UNC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jogo21 View Post
    Using the 14 day return policy logic, then shouldn't the TB be released on the 25th? If I bought iphone on the 10th then I should still be able to return on 24th for TB. I think the release date has more to do with not sharing the spotlight with any other phone. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'd just like to see a firm date for the TB and it sounds like it's the 24th.
    The 10th is the first day, not the 11th.
    10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23
    That's 14 days right?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    That is correct
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Feature Face-Off
    By webeougher in forum Bugless
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:08 AM
  2. The NEW Face of DC
    By woodyman in forum Droid Concepts
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:17 PM
  3. Two face book applications?
    By Chizzy in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:45 AM
  4. Face dialing
    By quiksnake in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:42 PM
  5. New name, same addiction, same face
    By Jim 777 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:56 PM

Search tags for this page

can you face chat from iphone to droid m
,
can you face chat on the thunderboalt htc
,
can you face chat with the thunderbolt
,
chat face to face verizon
,
droid thunderbolt face chat
,
face chat thunderbolt
,
face to face talk with htc phones
,
how to do face time on htc
,
how to face chat with htc thunderbolt
,
how to face chat with the droid thunderbolt
,
how to face time with thunderbolt
,
how to face to face chat with an iphone 4s and a thunderbolt
,
htc thunderbolt face to face chat
,
juno email
,

thunderbolt face chat

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+