I know you've all seen a bunch of threads like this, but I want you all to get my background information and then tell me what you think about getting the ThunderBolt.
- Current Phone: DROID2
- Eligible for Upgrade: April 2012
- Available Upgrade from Family Member to Use: Yes
I really want to grab a 4G phone, and I figure if I grab one sooner then I would be better off. I know no one won't really know anything until the phone has been out for a bit, but do you think the TB could hold me over to April of 2012.
To be honest I don't think the DROID2 can hold me over til April 2012. I figure the sooner I jump on a newer phone the better, am I right (or wrong)?
Just let me know what you guys think.