DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Battery for $19.99, from Verizon

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Battery for $19.99, from Verizon

This just posted on Droid-Life

Sneaky Deal: Official HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Batteries for $19.99 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If replacement/backup batteries for your HTC Thunderbolt were something of interest to you then heading over to Verizon’s accessory site immediately would be a good idea. The official OEM standard battery can be had for $19.99 after a mysterious “additional discount” has been automatically applied by their checkout system. So yeah, you don’t need a coupon code or anything special. All you have to do is add the $39.99 standard battery to your cart and once you check out it should show up as $19.99.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by StupidGenius View Post

Sneaky Deal: Official HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Batteries for $19.99 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If replacement/backup batteries for your HTC Thunderbolt were something of interest to you then heading over to Verizon’s accessory site immediately would be a good idea. The official OEM standard battery can be had for $19.99 after a mysterious “additional discount” has been automatically applied by their checkout system. So yeah, you don’t need a coupon code or anything special. All you have to do is add the $39.99 standard battery to your cart and once you check out it should show up as $19.99.
    Yeah, I just spending ANOTHER waste of 20 minutes on the phone with verizon about my battery life. One five minute call today and about 4 texts, battery dead in 4 1/2 hours.
    Isn't it nice of them to sell me another battery for ONLY $20? Then I can spend half my evening plugging in batteries and taking one out to plug in another... how fun!

What a bunch of BS this is .. its a useless phone with this battery life. I have changed my brightness and update times.
    Yesterday it was dead in 4 hours with the phone saying Voice Calls used 42% of the battery. I made 2 calls each under 5 minutes.. I am at a loss.
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Twitter
    THE_Yakitori
    Phone
    TBolt, D1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yesdog99 View Post

Yeah, I just spending ANOTHER waste of 20 minutes on the phone with verizon about my battery life. One five minute call today and about 4 texts, battery dead in 4 1/2 hours.
    Isn't it nice of them to sell me another battery for ONLY $20? Then I can spend half my evening plugging in batteries and taking one out to plug in another... how fun!

What a bunch of BS this is .. its a useless phone with this battery life. I have changed my brightness and update times.
    Yesterday it was dead in 4 hours with the phone saying Voice Calls used 42% of the battery. I made 2 calls each under 5 minutes.. I am at a loss.
    My battery lasts 14-18 hours on a charge. Stock battery.

Use LTE on off. Only use 4g when browsing or need it.

ridin the lightning
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    This is the only complain I have. The battery sucks major!! 4-5 hrs tops. I really don't understand how people get a full day....couldn't they put a stronger battery?????
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    I've heard the tb battery may only be good for about a year. If I bought this now and had it sit on my shelf for a year, would the battery be good still?

You guys with the bad battery life, have you rooted yet?

This threads just been BAMFed!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Wow glad I chose the inc2 lol
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3

i just sent verizon a pretty long email about all my complaints with the data reboots and my brightness is on 14% and all sync off and stated i was getting 4 1/2 hours off a full charge and requested a free extended battery ill let u know how it goes!!!
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post

i just sent verizon a pretty long email about all my complaints with the data reboots and my brightness is on 14% and all sync off and stated i was getting 4 1/2 hours off a full charge and requested a free extended battery ill let u know how it goes!!!
    Just got a call from Verizon with there apology and they will be sending me a free extended battery now maybe I can set the display so I can actually see it outside. I was very nice and explained all the problems I was having in the email I sent them

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    few folks on here still having issues even with the xtended batt

Links