DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stuck...

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 / LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by EVSP View Post
    When I tried to load the sd card into another device (I connected my Xoom to my computer, then opened the SD card contents from the PC) to access it, I was able to open the files on it and locate the PH98IMG file there but I was unable to move, delete, or add any additional files to the SD card. When I tried to mess with it, it gave me an error message that said something along the lines of "Unable to complete action - device has been removed or disconnected" - I don't remember the exact verbage but nothing was removed or disconnected at that point... I tried it several times and to no avail. I could still open all my pictures and music from the SD card from my PC but that darn file was uncrackable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrredho View Post
    Btw, if it were me, I would not format my sd card just because I have a rogue PH98IMG.zip file on it.
    Yes, I wouldn't either, but there is obviously more going on here than jut a rogue file.

Back to the OP. You can get a Standard SD card adapter for a MicroSD card cheap... really cheap, like $0.99 including shipping (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-SD-Tra...item46133b1957). You are on current radios and hboot, why are you trying to go through all this anyway? Why not just format the SD card, copy over Infection/Tron/PAC-Man/LiquidSmooth or something else that is fairly current and just flash it in and be done? Is there a specific reason you want to go back to stock?
    Last edited by acejavelin; 09-20-2013 at 06:11 AM.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
    Yes, I wouldn't either, but there is obviously more going on here than jut a rogue file.

Back to the OP. You can get a Standard SD card adapter for a MicroSD card cheap... really cheap, like $0.99 including shipping (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-SD-Tra...item46133b1957). You are on current radios and hboot, why are you trying to go through all this anyway? Why not just format the SD card, copy over Infection/Tron/PAC-Man/LiquidSmooth or something else that is fairly current and just flash it in and be done? Is there a specific reason you want to go back to stock?
    I was already back to stock when I did this goof up.. Reason being that I didn't want to mess with roms and the like again like I had with my D1... I was happy with stock as it was, go figure. I just did it because I noticed my software version was older and I wanted to update it.

Anyway, thank you all for your help. Everything is back to normal now. I appreciate it very much!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't assume I'm a guy... there are some chicks lurking around these forums and we like technology as much as you boys do!!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto driod
    Quote Originally Posted by EVSP View Post
    Everything is back to normal now.
    Excellent! If you don't mind, would you tell us what you had to do to get up and running again?

cheers,
    john
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by jrredho View Post
    Excellent! If you don't mind, would you tell us what you had to do to get up and running again?

cheers,
    john
    Not real sure... My brother in law said he wanted a crack at it while I was at work so ... He said its working again but it'll be sometime this weekend before I can get it back. Thanks John!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't assume I'm a guy... there are some chicks lurking around these forums and we like technology as much as you boys do!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links