DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Why is it every time I pull battery to put a fresh one in do I have to mount my sd ca

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    OneCraigB
    Phone
    HTC One
    I dont have to pull my battery for this. It just started doing it a out a week ago. If reboot my phone the SD card unmounts.
    So ready for a new device.
    Stock Rooted HTC Rezound
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife05 View Post
    I dont have to pull my battery for this. It just started doing it a out a week ago. If reboot my phone the SD card unmounts.
    So ready for a new device.
    I would probably be agreeing with you if I was still running stock, however the dev community got this phone running so fast and smooth on JB-4.2.2 that I just can't. There is still an excellent piece of hardware in your hand, you just need to unlock its full potential, or bootloader :-)
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    OneCraigB
    Phone
    HTC One
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpowder33 View Post

I would probably be agreeing with you if I was still running stock, however the dev community got this phone running so fast and smooth on JB-4.2.2 that I just can't. There is still an excellent piece of hardware in your hand, you just need to unlock its full potential, or bootloader :-)
    I was rooted but made the mistake of accepting the last update, which I lost root. :'(
    HTC is different than my old D3 as there are more steps.
    Stock Rooted HTC Rezound
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife05 View Post
    I was rooted but made the mistake of accepting the last update, which I lost root. :'(
    HTC is different than my old D3 as there are more steps.
    How did you unlock and root the first time around? if it was by having drivers, JDK and SDK set up on your pc then its as simple as unlocking the bootloader again with your token, flashing amonra 3.16 recovery in hboot, installing su and superuser in amonra developer options, then your back to stock rooted...or did you use some kinda of all in one tool to root?
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    OneCraigB
    Phone
    HTC One
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpowder33 View Post

How did you unlock and root the first time around? if it was by having drivers, JDK and SDK set up on your pc then its as simple as unlocking the bootloader again with your token, flashing amonra 3.16 recovery in hboot, installing su and superuser in amonra developer options, then your back to stock rooted...or did you use some kinda of all in one tool to root?
    Found a guy that put out a classified (Craigslist) for rooting phones. Paid $20 to do it. I was Stock Rooted for a few months unroll the last update. no custom Rom. So I don't have any files on my Mac...grr its ok though.
    Stock Rooted HTC Rezound
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I think a lot of people are having the mount SD issue. I know it came up more than a few times over in a thread I started at AC. I think it happened after the update before the last one for roaming or whatever, world phone? Anyway, I've seen some complaining and lots of mentions, but no solutions, work arounds, or suggestions. In fact I think MrSmith's suggestion of a FR was the first time I've even seen that suggested... for this issue. LOL. We talk about factory resets all day don't we? Alright then. Keep the Rezound forums alive.
    Rezoundingly VidJunky!
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    697 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member
    I had this issue a while back but it stopped . If memory serves I deleted an app that got rid of the problem, but I don't remember which one. Every time my phone decides to start acting stupid I uninstall the last few apps that I either installed or updated at around the time it stupids up and more times than not it clears up the issue. I'll check this forum for a thread I started and see if it jogs my memory
    Edit: upon looking back at that thread it seems uncheck Swype Connect in Swype or uninstalling Handcent fixed it. It might have been coincidental but those actions I took at the time and it stopped refusing to mount

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Last edited by mountainbikermark; 06-28-2013 at 08:16 AM.
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links