DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to using the forum

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound

Angry New to using the forum

OK! It's taken me forever to get into this forum. One of the worst problems that I had was registering! Every time I put in the verification answer, the rest of the screen went blank and I couldn't see the registration button. But, now I'm in.

After SIX various replacement "like new" phones (Droid 4,some unknown Motorolla phone, now the Rezound), I supposedly have one that works. So here is my simple question: all I want to know is how to take a screen shot on the Rezound?

It's only taken me 55 minutes to get this posted. Hopefully, the answer to my question will be easier to get! I'm not new to technology. My occupation was IT Supportwas fixing computers - hardware and software.
    Last edited by Akasha; 10-17-2012 at 12:51 AM.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Welcome to the forum...... Sorry you had such a hard time. To take a screen shot with the Rezound, you press & hold the power button then press the home button.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Welcome to DF. Hopefully the rest of your stay will be better. And Aimperial nailed it. It's pretty straight forward. You're going to love the Rezound. It's a great phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
    Droid does...Apple bites

5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    696 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member

Re: New to using the forum

Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops! !!!
    <><
    From a Beano
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 / LG G2
    Welcome to the forum!!!

I see you already got your answer from Aimperial on the screen shots... as far as the problems with the website, consider a different browser... I have been using Maxthon with no problems for some time, on both my phone and PC!
  7. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    112 times
    Phone
    HTC One
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
    OK! It's taken me forever to get into this forum. One of the worst problems that I had was registering! Every time I put in the verification answer, the rest of the screen went blank and I couldn't see the registration button. But, now I'm in.

After SIX various replacement "like new" phones (Droid 4,some unknown Motorolla phone, now the Rezound), I supposedly have one that works. So here is my simple question: all I want to know is how to take a screen shot on the Rezound?

It's only taken me 55 minutes to get this posted. Hopefully, the answer to my question will be easier to get! I'm not new to technology. My occupation was IT Supportwas fixing computers - hardware and software.
    Welcome to the forums. We hope you have a better time staying than you did getting registered.

Always good to see PA represented!
    Helpful Rezound Links:
    Guide to Unlocking, Rooting, ROM'ing, and FAQ

Did you know: You can upgrade your Rezound to ICS without rooting?

Fun Rezound Fact: The antennas for the Rezound are in the battery cover.

Don't forget to backup your flash player install before they remove it from the Android Market.

If you don't understand something, ask questions.
    Please follow the posting guidelines.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
    Benjamin Franklin
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha

Thank you all, for the warm welcome! I appreciate the support. FYI - I've been working one on one with acejavelin with my woes with Verizon Wireless. I have the same problem as feralchick with not being able to end my calls. Then, on the 2nd day of having my Rezound, the 4 buttons at the bottom just disappeared, then came back, then gone, then came back - to quote Yul Brenner in Anna and the King of Siam - Etc., etc., etc.

Giving away my age, although I never saw the original, just reruns on TCM. Love TCM!

Anyway, to make a long story Verizon is sending yet another "like new" replacement phone. The last tech wanted to put me into a different phone, but from the comments on the forum, the Rezound sounds like a pretty good phone, when it works! We shall see what happens.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome to the Droid Forum!
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Another "like new" Rezound replacement bites the dust! They are now sending me a 7th phone in ONE month! I've heard that if I ever get a Rezound that actually works, it's a good phone. Have yet to find out.

I have sent an email to the District Managers Office, explaining my woes and asked that they call me back on Monday, before I call ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX about my experience with the liars at Verizon Wireless!

FYI: VERIZON WIRELESS STATES THAT "THE MANUFACTURER" REQUIRES THEM TO SEND OUT CERTIFIED "LIKE NEW" REPLACEMENTS." THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD TO ME BY EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT I'VE SPOKEN TO AT VERIZON. VERIZON CONTACTED HTC WITH ME ON THE LINE. HTC WILL REPAIR YOUR PHONE IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM. TURNAROUND TIME IS ABOUT 2 WEEKS.

HTC STATED THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN REPAIR THE PHONES THAT VERIZON SENDS OUT WITH A "CERTIFIED LIKE NEW" STICKER ON IT.

SOME OUT OF WORK SCHMUCK, WITH A DEGREE IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, MAY BE THE PERSON FIXING AND "CERTIFYING LIKE NEW" THESE PHONES! AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE PERSON WHO HAD THE PHONE ORIGINALLY DID TO IT.

Sadly,

Akasha
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    I'm sorry to hear about all your issues. I've only had one certified phone and it was my Dinc 1 and that was a great phone. Hopefully VZ will cave in and send you out a brand new phone for all your trouble. Calling the local tv station consumer reporter is definitely a good idea. Maybe they can help. What do you have to lose?

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
    Droid does...Apple bites

11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    We shall see what happens on Monday. I'm not calling the local TV stations, I'm calling the national TV stations. One of the national feeds comes from the Philadelphia area. 7 phones in one month? Verizon won't care if I go local. If I can go national, THEY WILL CARE if big conglomerate picks on little disabled person on a very limited income. Broke my back twice - first at lower back, second at neck; 6 herniated discs in my T-Spine; permanent nerve damage to all 4 extremities; SI joint problems! I give thanks to God, I'm still able to walk, although with pain. All before I was even 50. Hubby almost died 5 different times, through no fault of his own. Once was from a faulty car AND a screw up at the hospital he was air-lifted to! AND VERIZON IS AWARE OF THESE HEALTH ISSUES!!! Yep, I'll go national on this!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links