DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTC question

1. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trackman1 View Post
    great thanks now I understand..I can create folders on the HD of the phone the same as if i was creating folders in fie explorer on my pc...is that correct??
    Yes indeed. As far as transferring media and personal files, just think of the phone as a USB flash drive when it's connected to your computer. It operates in pretty much the same way for basic tasks.

You can also created folders on the microSD card if you have one installed.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    thank you again so very much for your help....i did that with my galaxy nexus, and just wanted to make sure it can be done for my wife's HTC ryme...i am not sure yet if the ryme has a microSD card I have to check
  3. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trackman1 View Post
    thank you again so very much for your help....i did that with my galaxy nexus, and just wanted to make sure it can be done for my wife's HTC ryme...i am not sure yet if the ryme has a microSD card I have to check
    It can be done that way with all Android devices. Some don't have USB mass storage mode, but rather just media and camera modes. Both of those modes will offer the same basic functionality for the transfer of files.

And according to Verizon's website, the Rhyme has 4GB of internal memory and comes with an 8GB microSD card pre-installed.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Phone
    Rezound
    Yes.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links