DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joining Team Rezound!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Joining Team Rezound!

Well, I'm saying adios to my trusty old Thunderbolt! Chose the Rezound, becuase I really like HTC and the interface and nothing else really talked to me. Razr Max's battery life looks great, but nothing else about it does. dont care about the keyboard on the droid 4, need an expandable SD card slot (rule out the s3) So here I am. Anyone else come in to the rezound from the thunderbolt? What are your thoughts? Is ther eanything you miss about the thunderbolt? I expect the battery life should be similiar to the TB. What else am I gaining? Not sure if I'll root. let me know your experiences!
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Grt choice, since the update, no more dropped 4g, if u listen to music, u can't beat the sound...congrats...
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Solid choice. I was brave and installed a couple of the leaks but am now on the "official" ICS release. Decent battery, freaking awesome screen, nice and zippy, and pleasant enough skin. Doesn't seem to get in the way too much.

I'm tempted to root but probably will wait until someone gets JB to work
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    I came from a dinc2, never had the TB. I was happy when I got my rezound in Jan/feb, but I'm loving it now- I feel like it just gets better all the time. Have had way too many phone experiences but think HTC is by far the least annoying. Best of all is when all the little I-geeks get jealous when they see how awesome my phone is. It's freaking hilarious when they leave the conversation and the only thing they have to say is "well, yours isn't an apple". Haha! Congrats on your new rezound.
  5. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Congrats!! Good luck with it!

"Don't Panic!"
    Tapatalk 2_GNEX
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Congrats and good choice. Do yourself a favor and get the extended battery. A stock RZ will be better than a stock TB when it comes to battery life but with an extended battery the Rezound is unstoppable. This is with moderate use.

Joining Team Rezound!-forumrunner_20120814_201220.png

With the RZ you're gaining an awesome camera, HD screen, great music player, with ICS running on dual cores you get a smooth as butter powerhouse. You won't hear too many complaints from the Rezound owners in here. I've said this a few times because its true...there isn't a phone out now that I would rather have. My son's aide is sitting next to me using her One X. I've tried that phone a few times and it's nice but I still would rather have my Rezound. And the funny thing is I'm the reason she has that phone. When she started with us she had an iPhone 3. I showed her everything that my Rezound could do that her iPhone couldn't. So she asked me which phone should she get. Since she's on AT&T I told her the One X.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
    Last edited by LoudRam; 08-14-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Droid does...Apple bites

7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    @DroDough
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by msuperbauer
    Well, I'm saying adios to my trusty old Thunderbolt! Chose the Rezound, becuase I really like HTC and the interface and nothing else really talked to me. Razr Max's battery life looks great, but nothing else about it does. dont care about the keyboard on the droid 4, need an expandable SD card slot (rule out the s3) So here I am. Anyone else come in to the rezound from the thunderbolt? What are your thoughts? Is ther eanything you miss about the thunderbolt? I expect the battery life should be similiar to the TB. What else am I gaining? Not sure if I'll root. let me know your experiences!
    I switched from the TB to Rezound. Beat phone swap I made. The screen is better, the stock battery is better, its runs so much smoother and faster on top of having ICS now. You made a good choice. Personally I can't touch on the topic of rooting since I never have rooted any of my phones. There are plenty of home launcher replacements that I used up until the update which brought the dock bar.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I'm excited! I was (crazy I know) but thinking about the Incredible 4g, the idea of a small pocketable phone sounded good, Plus one of the negatives I read about this phone is it's size and weight. Oh well, I can't make myself get a smaller phone that has less abilities.
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    697 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member
    I guess pocketable is a relative term. I carry my Kindle Fire in my pocket.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Phone
    Eris/Inc2/X2/Bionic/Rez/GS3/N3
    Great phone! You made an excellent choice...

Did want to point out that the S3 actually does have a micro-sd slot which I believe supports up to 64gb. Rezound is still a great phone though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links