DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thinking of a rezound

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Razr Maxx

Thinking of a rezound

Big Red is offering me a rezound or Razr (not the Maxx). Not sure what to do.........looks like it has more roms and development. What's this phone all about? Iherre itsgoood for music, what else?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    If your looking to root and rom your phone the Rezound is the way to go. The Razr is a nice phone but the Rezound is has a replaceable battery so you can get an extended battery if you want. Not only can you root the Rezound you can also unlock the boot loader and have s-off as well. As far as music goes it has beats audio already installed and that has a pretty good sound. It has the best camera of any cell phone. It's better than the 4s. Overall when you factor in all the pros and cons of all the phones VZ offers right now the Rezound is the best phone there.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
    Last edited by LoudRam; 05-05-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Droid does...Apple bites

4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudRam
    If your looking to root and rom your phone the Rezound is the way to go. The Razr is a nice phone but the Rezound is has a replaceable battery so you can get an extended battery if you want. Not only can you root the Rezound you can also unlock the boot loader and have s-off as well. As far as music goes it has beats audio already installed and that has a pretty good sound. It has the best camera of any cell phone. It's better than the 4s. Overall when you factor in all the pros and cons of all the phones VZ offers right now the Rezound is the best phone there.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
    That is true. Overall it's the best phone out there for Verizon. Plus it has the best 4g antenna out there. Whenever your in a weak area with 4g it will pick it up. If you do end up getting the Rezound make sure you buy the extended battery also. It adds a little bulk to the size of the phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Razr Maxx
    Will it get ICS OTA?

6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang Pow Boom View Post
    Will it get ICS OTA?

Yes it will get ICS ota. We might get it next week. I am already running the latest ICS leak and its running well so far.

I have the Rezound and my girl has the Razr. Both are good phones. I like the Rezound because i can do whatever i want with it...it has a great developer community, its unlockable, s off is available. Also it is great stock unrooted, has a removable battery, hi res screen, top notch camera and performs great.

I would say the Razr unrooted stock performs a little better than Rezound stock, but both are good performers. I also like the sleekness of the Razr. But the locked bootloader, horrible camera, non removable battey, and motorola releasing phones every week are all downsidea to the Razr.

But if you ask this in the Razr forum they will say thier phone is better lol.

sent from my galaxy tab 2
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I can recommend the rezound. I did a lot of research before making my decision... And I can't be happier. The camera is almost better than my $300 camera I bought several years ago...battery is decent, the screen is downright beautiful. Only complaint is the lack of decent case selection locally where I live

Oh, and I'm running the ICS leak, the latest one. Smooth as butter it is
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Razr Maxx
    Does it have hdmi output?

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Not directly bit I remember reading that you can through the micro USB port.
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    696 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member
    Cables for that output range in price of $8 and up including plug adapter

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    I Fire my posts with Blue Tapatalk 2
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  11. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    399 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I was one (of many, actually) that took back the Nexus for the Rezound. I have 0 regrets. It's simply a great phone. Call clarity is good, even on speakerphone next to table a few feet away from me it works well unless they are also on a speakerphone (the Nexus was pretty good in that regard, too). Music sounds good, but to me it's all about your headphones because I don't listen much on its internal speaker.

I rooted but am running one of the stock GB ruu's. Don't really have any need to flash a custom rom. Had some issues with the phone and camera acting up the other day, and in 4+ months about the only issue I've had.

Still waiting for a true vanilla Android ICS for it, but I don't miss wasting my time flashing rom's trying to squeeze every bit of power out of my D1.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links