DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got my HTC rezound

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Yeah, Smith. I think my woman might be wanting to change to my rezound, instead of vice versa. Thanks for the input on the screen protector.. I think you guys are right and I am going to err on the side of caution and grab one.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Word. I was wondering about that, thanks Gray. They are actually so good at their job that they are unsafe for me to wear at work so I have to use my cheap headphones lol.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Thanks for all the replies everyone. Very glad I decided to register and introduce myself here. Seems like a very cool group of people. And helpful. Thanks again
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I'll put in one more vote for the extended battery - you'll (almost) never need to worry about running out of juice during the day if you charge it the night before.

For a screen protector, I have a Phantomskinz protector. I also used them on my OG Droid. I find them to be a little more "glass-like" than Zagg. If you can find a 30% off coupon (try googling) you can get 2 for ~$7.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Phone
    Rezound
    And as for extended batteries, you can choose from the 1900, 2750 or the new 4000 mah batteries, althought no one has seen the big one yet.
    AC Shade

Yes my avatar is a chicken....WITH A CAMERA ON ITS HEAD!!!!
    Typed from some sort of computing device, but probably from my LG G2 which is fun to say over and over and over again...
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Yeah. I'm going to get the otterbox commuter. It comes with a screen protector that should last at least a couple of months. After that I'll compare the Zagg and Phantomz, thanks for the tip. I also didn't know that the extended batteries went so high.

Would an extended battery still fit in otterbox cases? I also had my first issue today.. I was reading a dallas cowboys news app, and listening to pandora today and the phone just powered off all the sudden, I wasn't even close to holding the power button. One handed gripping on the sides. I had no issues with it turning back on, but it really freaked me out. That happened about 5 hours and hasn't again yet. If it happens again I'm going to return for a replacement I think. Day 3 out of 14.

PS: I went back to Sense to try it out and give it a fair shot since I used GLEX for so long on the droid. Going to mess with scenes, or whatever allows me to switch templates on the fly.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    samsung galaxy note 3
    I had the same thing happen when I was reading my colorado Rockies news app. It has never happened again so far. It could just be the app. Unfortunately no phone is perfect, so I wouldnt worry to much about it yet.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Happened a second time, then it restarted two or three times while booting up and I now have an app on my screen called Apps, with the icon saying Games&Apps, and when I open it it takes me to Handango Apps to download more apps... I never downloaded or searched for anything related to handango and have never heard of it before now. I can also find nothing on the internet related to what's happening to me...
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    D1, X, Tbolt, DC, DB, GNex, S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisSpaceForRent View Post
    Happened a second time, then it restarted two or three times while booting up and I now have an app on my screen called Apps, with the icon saying Games&Apps, and when I open it it takes me to Handango Apps to download more apps... I never downloaded or searched for anything related to handango and have never heard of it before now. I can also find nothing on the internet related to what's happening to me...
    Did you download any recent apps. I would download Airpush detector and see if there are any apps using it. Then remove that app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    New to android or just need to brush up on the basics? Abe has every thing you need Here:
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Twitter
    @Android4life28
    Phone
    HTC Rezound, Droid 2 Global
    I took my screen protector off. The phone is solid and sturdy, and has already seen its fair share of falls. I don't think you need a screen protector unless you do a lot of outside work. An otter box is entirely up to whether or not you think that you need the extra protection, because there will be a fair amount of added bulk. The beats headphones are pretty decent, especially if you listen to alot of electronic music. The noise cancelling does does add some quality as well. Good luck with your Rezound!

P.S, the camera is awesome on this thing! A lot better than the Nexus and Razr!

Sent from Skynet
    Sent from my HTC Rezound
    Rooted Unlocked and Ready to Rock!

Current ROM: Newt's One XxX Sense 4.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links